(9) Sorry. No.

*WHOOOOOSHHH*

Majorine felt the wind blow past her. Wearing a skirt wasn't such a great idea in snow. But most girls wear skirts here, I wonder how they stand the snow.

"Hey.. Erm..."

"Majorine."

"I'm sorry about yesterday. Ken can be such a douche when he takes that sh- stuff."

"I-It's fine."

"I bet he gets it from those stupid dirtbags selling it just for more drug money." Karen grumbles, kicking the snow.

The two stood in silence, waiting for Kenny. The bus doesn't come by here so they had to walk a few blocks to get to one of the stops to get to school. Karen was in South Park JHS. While the other two went to.. Drum roll please... South Park High! Woah! You totally didn't see this already in the description.

"Where is he?! We're going to miss the bus." Karen huffed and ran back to her shabby home.

All alone. Majorine shifted uncomfortably in the snow. Majorine shoved her hands in her pockets, rocking back and forth a bit.

"NOoOoOo..! I don't want goo!" Kenny whined as Karen pulled him aggressively back.

Karen shoved him to Majorine, who grabbed him and stumbled.

"Can you carry him for a bit? He's still not sober and you're more bigger and stronger than me so.."

"Uh- Sure!" Majorine agreed almost immediately, trying to figure out how to carry him in a comfortable way.

Majorine eventually decided to carry him with his arm over her shoulder, like most people do. Karen helped her a bit by holding Kenny's hand and leading her to the bus.

"You know.. You remind me of someone. I can't seem to put my finger on it though." Karen said, making a face.

Majorine stayed silent. Was she being too obvious? That's probably why he didn't get the lead role back in elementary. Because of his terrible acting..

"I think he had this blondish spiky hair, he was skinny shortish dude. I haven't seen him in like.. 2 or 3 years."

"That's Buttercup." Kenny answered.

"Butter.. Cup? Butter.... OH! Now I remember. He was that really nice guy that gave me a cool new pair of clothes on my birthday! Even though he wasn't there." Karen smiled to herself.

"But Uhm.. I wonder what happened to him. Usually I'd see him around but these past few days I haven't seen him."

Doesn't she know? Almost everyone here knows, why doesn't she?

"Just a quick, random question.. What were you doing on XXXX XX?"

"What was I doing? I think I was out with my friends that day."

"Oh. Okay."

"Why'd you ask?"

"Like I said, just for fun. It was random." Majorine smiled slightly.

Majorine could feel Kenny's body turn tense about the topic of... well.. herself.

"Where is this bus stop? We've been walking for quite a while." Majorine asked, trying to change the topic.

"It's just right around here." As soon as Karen said that, they turned a corner and found the bus with the last bunch of kids getting on before it leaves.

"OH SH!T! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!"

"...language.." Kenny said in a quiet tone.

"YEAH YEAH WHATEVER- LETS GET ON!!" Karen pulled the both of them into the bus like lightning.
___________________