(6) Kisses and Memories

—————————————-
Butters/Majorine's POV
—————————————-

I look at myself in the mirror of NK's bathroom. I feel a bit guilty because of how hard NK had to work just to make me look like... Marjorine.

"Marjorine! The bus is here!" Oh right. It's Monday.

I rushed out the bathroom and down the stairs.

"Woah Marjorine slow down, you might just hurt yourself." NK's mom said with concern. "Sorry." I smile to myself, I'm glad she cares at least.

Before I could say anything else, NK pulled me outside into the bus. NK chose a seat near the front and I sat next to them.

We talked for a bit before NK decided that they wanted to take a small nap. It was going to be boring for the rest of the ride, but I shouldn't be so selfish. I sigh and slump down in my chair. I thought about things in my mind and questioned them, like:

Is the earth flat or a actual sphere?

Are bananas fruit when they don't have seeds?

How did people come up with words?

Who was first, Jesus or Dinosaurs?

What was the first animal to exist?

When chickens were made, which was first, the chicken or the egg?

"Heeey, Marjorine!" A sudden voice interrupted my train of thought. I looked above me and saw the two boys (Cartman and Kenny) looming over me.

Kenny clicked his tongue. "Wow, who's this cute girl below me?" Kenny says in a flirty way which made me blush intensely.

Kyle shook his head and gave him a glare that said "dude, just stop being so thirsty." Kenny eventually got it and pouted a bit. (Kyle and Stan were in the seats beside them)

"Hey fella- guys.. Got anything to do today?"

"Well, Cartman wants to make a bunch of money for some dumb business he wants to make or whatever." Kyle casually explained.

"IT'S NOT DUMB ITS A MONEY-MAKING FISH FARM SINCE TRASH LIKE YOU POLLATES THE EARTH! ITS SMART AND INTELLIGENT AND...! And.. GOOD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT!" Cartman said proudly while Stan facepalmed himself because everyone was now looking at us now.

"Poh-loo-shun. Not Puh-Lay-shin." Kyle corrected him with a smirk.

"Fuck you."
___________________
(Not Mars or Butters POV any mo)

As Marjorine and a drowsy NK stepped out of the bus, NK was practically sleeping while awake. Marjorine tried to help by keeping NK standing up straight.

"Heeeey NK!- Oh Mars is here?" Lela surprised the both of them.

Marjorine waved at the ginger awkwardly as Lela dashed by her to NK. "Man down, man down!," she said playfully as she took NK from Marjorine.

"Thanks for bringing us our beloved Douchebag, Marj! See ya!" They left as quick as they said hello.

Marjorine watched them leave, her smile slowly falling. Their smiles, they were so happy.

Did they miss Butters? She wondered.

Marjorine shook her head and told herself to "snap out of it" then took a few steps toward the school. Almost instantly, she spotted Cartman, Stan, Kyle, and Kenny.

Marjorine debated with herself whether she should talk to them or she wanted to be alone. She finally decided that she wanted to be alone, she could hang out with them anytime anyway. They were quite easy to spot in a crowd.

Marjorine sighed and waltzed past them. They didn't seem to notice she had walked past them maybe since they were busy squabbling.

________________

It was probably just 10-5 minutes until the bell rang. Marjorine sat in the library, inspecting books with no intention of reading them whatsoever.

That was until someone grabbed her chest from behind which made Majorine flinch and flustered. She quickly ripped the person's perverted hands off her and turned around.

"Heyy Major-imee." Kenny said in a goofy way.

"Oh hey Ken.... E! Yeah, Kenny." Majorine stuttered and stared at Kenny while he raised his eye brow.

"Why are you here? N-Not that I don't want you here." Majorine asked, attempting to have eye contact with Kenny but failing miserably.

"Kyle and Cartman argue like a mad married couple almost every single day and I just want to chill out. So I just slipped away and decided to walk around until class starts." Kenny said with a heavy sigh.

"Oh. Then why don't you hang out with NK and their group?"

"They don't like me because of my immaturity back in middle school." Kenny explained, shoving his hands into his pockets. "At least Lela still decided to be my friend.

Majorine cleared her throat. "Did you happen to have any friends that aren't as.. Chaotic?" She asked as she sat down on the library's fabric floor.

"Yeah. He actually died a week ago." Kenny said sadly.

"Really? What's his name?" Majorine asked.

"Butters." Kenny said in way monotone voice.

"Oh, the b-boy on the rooftop who jumped off? Poor fella- boy." Majorine tried to say as gloomy as she could.

"Wait.. You care?"

"Huh?.. Doesn't everyone?" Majorine said as if she didn't know.

"It's just that.. Ever since he died, everyone acted like he never existed or they would just joke about it. Like that fata-s Cartman. Kyle or Stan would tell him to stop doing it. It just feels like they don't want Cartman to talk about it in front of me and they didn't care about him in the first place." Kenny vented.

"Sorry."

"Did you say something?"

"No?"

"Oh, thought you said something." Kenny said that and looked at her with a confused face.

*BRIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGG*

"That's the bell. See you later Majorine." Kenny said as he stood up. But then, Majorine had grabbed his arm.

"Huh?-"

Suddenly, Kenny had felt something soft on his cheek. He looked at Majorine who had a flushed face.

"Uh... Herm!- Bye!" Majorine nervously waved and quickly ran. Kenny stood there for a few seconds, trying to process what just happened.

Majorine had just kissed Kenny on the cheek.