(32) The Future-Telling Device

"And then, when they finally separated the two, the other kid was beaten up so bad."

"Mhm."

"Like, I didn't even know that he would be so scary when he was pissed. He's like a total bad boy.."

"That's great, Bebe.," Wendy commented nonchalantly. Almost the news of the fight that had occurred the day before had spread across the school like a wildfire.

Wendy couldn't help but feel bad for the kid who had gotten hurt immensely. Based off of what she had heard, he wasn't much of a fighter. And.. well, you could guess where that got him.

Bebe huffed at the vagueness of Wendy's reply. She tried to catch her friend's attention by changing the topic. The "Anyways Wendy, you going to Heidi's sleep-over?," she asked, flipping her fabulous curly blonde hair back fabulously.

Oh right. Heidi's sleepover. She almost forgot.

"Uh, yeah, my parents said it was okay." Wendy then took her phone out. "Wait, can I invite one of my friends?"

Bebe's head perked up at this. "Who?"

"Marjorine. You know, the new kid."

Bebe grimaced. "Oh, her."

Wendy quickly notices her change of expression and sighs. "What happened now?"

"Nothing, it's just that..," Bebe started, then paused to find the right word to describe her. ".. She's kinda.. weird."

"Well, every girl has a little weird in them, right?," Wendy replied, her inner 'speaker' coming out.

"I mean, remember when we were playing Truth or Dare with Stan and Kyle? When Kyle chickened out, you commented on his ass, something about how big it was or to shake it." Bebe coughed awkwardly upon hearing this.

Wendy continued to talk ever so passionately, "You'd have to admit, any normal 4th grader wouldn't say or do those kinds of things. Even I have done weird things, but you still consider me your friend."

Bebe wanted to concur, but she had to agree, both of them had done the weirdest things in their elementary years that they would like to keep hidden. She groaned in defeat.

"Whatever.. You do you, Wendy." Bebe shrugs carelessly.

Wendy smiled at this. She carried out with her digital invitation to Marjorine.

Wendy: Hey Marj,
You free?

Marj: I guess
Why?

Wendy: You wanna go to a sleepover with me?
It's my friend sleepover, but I don't think she'll mind if you come wit

Marj: uhm
hold on, I have to ask my parents

Meanwhile, on Marjorine's side, she hummed thoughtfully on whether she should go or not. This was one of the very few, but good chance to mingle with the girls.. and maybe finally fit in.

But also, this could also be a good chance that she could get caught.. Or worse, bullied like last time. Their mean and horrible insults still haunt her to this day.

"You look stupid."

However, her train of thought was broken by the fat boy beside her. Marjorine was about to retort back, before an idea popped up in her mind.

"Eric, yes or no?"

"What?"

"Yes or no."

Cartman stared at her skeptically. "For what?," he asks in an annoyed and an annoying manner.