Chapter 9: Patience.. Is not a virtue of mine!

*Kate's POV*

I don't know if it was the alcohol or the body heat, but I found myself kissing Adrian Dawson on the dance floor. And Jesus could the boy kiss. We hadn't even got to the good part yet and I was panting. His fingers traced patterns on the skin of my bare back, leaving a trail of fire behind them. A flick of his tongue asked for entrance. I wasn't about to give in that easily. He slid his hands lower and squeezed my butt cheeks making my gasp. He used it to his advantage and slid his hot tongue into my mouth. He smirked against my lips. Cocky b*stard. My hands were wrapped securely around his neck as our tongues clashed in a ferocious battle for dominance. There was no space between our bodies. His hands moved to my thighs with a feather like touch. He squeezed them lightly, making me jump and wrap my legs around him and give up dominance. I wanted to see what he would do.

He walked somewhere, his lips not once leaving mine. His tongue thrust in and out of my mouth in a rhythm, reminding me of what was to come. The wetness pooled between my legs as a moan of pleasure escaped my lips. I rolled my hips against his very prominent hard on. It was his turn to moan. He laid me down on a bed and finally split away from my lips, albeit rather reluctantly. The look of lust in his eyes mirrored mine. We were panting hard. He quickly leaned back and pulled off the top of his costume.

Then, looking at me, he asked seriously, "You sure about this? Because once I begin, there's no stopping." I could see how much control it took him to say that. I knew I shouldn't. I also knew that I was going to regret this in the morning. But in that cloud of alcohol and lust, the sane part of me wasn't driving.

"You broke the bands fair and square." He grinned at me. "You can't imagine how glad I am you said that." I couldn't help but grin back. My eyes raked over his defined chest and abs. I noticed a tattoo on his shoulder but before I could study it, I was distracted by his hands sliding under me.

"Even though this dress is hot as hell, I think it's time to rid you of it." He smirked at me and pulled the ties behind my back and hips, taking his time to trace feather light patterns. He then slowly peeled the dress off me. I was left in just a golden thong and some sexy shoes. His eyes darkened as they raked me over. I decided to let my body do all the talking tonight. "No bra? I like it." He took off my shoes and said, "Those need to come off, but this," he flicked the V of my thong, "This can wait." I gasped as the pool became larger. He scooted above me and sat indian style before pulling me into his lap.

"What are you up to?" I asked suspiciously.

"You'll find out in a moment," he said.

Before I could respond, he was kissing down my neck and on the swell of my breast, his mouth making a steady trail towards my n*ples, which were now hard and bead like.

"Adrian!" I moaned in frustration.

"Patience," his voice vibrated against my skin before his hot mouth moved over me. I arched my back and moaned loudly, making him chuckle. The vibrations of his laugh were sent straight to my crotch. Then he began his slow torture of my senses. His hands mimicked the motion of his mouth perfectly on the other side.

With every kiss, he caressed. With every nibble, he pinched. And with every suck, he pulled. I felt like I would come apart with just this. A small push and I would be gone far over.

"Adrian," I said between pants, "I'm close."

Not yet," he said before straightening up. I groaned in frustration.

"Patience babe."

"Is not a virtue of mine," I said frustratedly, making him laugh. *ss! He leaned back down and claimed my mouth in a passionate kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck.