Chapter 3: Holy Shit!... I Think My Ovaries Just Exploded

• Dedicated to Purple Chicken and her weird comments

Chapter 3: Holy Shit!... I Think My Ovaries Just Exploded

Kate's POV

       My eyes widened as I walk in what seemed to be a Greek God on earth. He looked around 6 feet tall, with broad shoulders. Oh my! So sexy! That defined jaw and perfect lips. How I wish I could ravish them. Not to forget that perfectly fitting shirt left little for imagination. My eyes traveled up to his eyes. Wow! If I could I would have him here and now. I stood up as I studied him.

        "I thought bad girls didn't listen to classical music." and just like that I was turned off faster than you could spell greek god. My eyebrows scrunched up in irritation as I said, "How stereotypical!" I jumped off the stage, grabbed my jacket and bag as the stereotypical jack*ss walked towards me. Without sparing him a second glance, I started towards the door. "What the f*ck?!" I screamed as I felt him grab my hand. I squeaked when he suddenly yanked me towards him. I gulped. His arms snaked around my waist, his fingers looking into the loops of my jeans. Was it just me or was it suddenly too hot in here? He pulled me forward by the loops until our hips bumped. Hotter. He leaned forward to my ear. Hotter. "I think it's sexy." He said huskily. So very hot. "What is?" I asked, my voice a bit strained. He chuckled. It was such a sexy sound. "That you listen to classical music." He breathed and nibbled my earlobe. A moan escaped my lips. His lips made contact with the sensitive spot at the back of my ear. A shiver of pleasure ran down my spine as I involuntarily tilted my head to one side to give him access to my neck. My eyes fluttered closed as he began worshippng the side of my neck. His kisses were gentle yet rough causing a familiar and pleasent feeling in my core. His mouth travelled down my neck all the way to my collar bone as his arms moved to caress the skin on my lower back. I dropped my stuff and wrapped my hands around his waist, pressing my neck closer to his mouth. He nibbled and sucked eliciting unrecognizable sounds from my throat. I felt him smirk as he moved back up and started kissing my jaw, making his way to my mouth. The closer he got to my lips the more excited I got. He was at the corner of my lips now.

      Ring! I jumped at the sound of the bell and pushed him off, grabbing my jacket and bag. I dashed straight out of the auditorium and half ran all the way to the cafeteria. Holy shit! I think my ovaries just exploded. Yes, I'm a bad girl, but I'm not the type to hook up with someone I know for a toltal of 30 seconds, in the auditorium at school! Doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it. And it definitely doesn't mean I would mind doing it again. First thing's first though, I need to find out who Mr. Greek god was. Why didn't I ask him?! I thought frustratedly. Oh right! I may have been a little preoccupied with his tongue on my neck. I groaned in frustration and threw myself onto a seat at the table we usually sat at. H*rny, unsatified and clueless. Even alone, those feelings sucked. Put them together and then, my friends, you get hell.

       "What's stuck up your *ss?" My best friend asked amusedly as he took the seat opposite me. I rested my elbows on the table and buried my head in my hands. That got Ryan's attention. He grabbed my hands and made me look at him."Tell me what happened." He ordered. I sighed and straightened up. "It's nothing, Ryan. You don't need to worry." I said. He sent me a look. "I'll talk about it when I'm ready." I told him in a matter of fact tone. He got up and walked around the table as I watched him confusedly. Kneeling down, he engulfed me in a bone-crushing hug and whispered in my ear, "I could tell you were crying. Take your time Katiebear, I'm always here," referring to me by the nickname he gave me when we were in middle school. I raised my arms and hugged him back for a minute. "I know Ry-Ry. Thank you." I whispered back before letting go. He straightened up and grinned at me brightly. I couldn't help but return it.

       Suddenly, his eyes moved to my neck. "What is that?" He asked. I looked at him confusedly. "What is what?" I asked. He took his phone and fiddled with it as I stared at him, still very perplexed. He pointed his iPhone at my collar bone. The front camera was on and pointed at a patch of skin on my neck. It was red and splotchy. "F*CK, I HAVE A F*CKING HICKEY!" I screamed loud enough for everyone in the cafeteria to hear. My hands slapped against my mouth as Ryan howled with laughter and the rest of the school stared at me. I glared at my best friend, causing him to sober down. He got up and faced the crowd and said, "Carry on guys. Nothing to hear here." He was still chuckling as everyone returned to their lunch conversations. Ryan sat back on the chair opposite me as I studied the little parting gift that stereotypical jerk left on my neck. The nerve of him! I thought fuming. "Lydia probably has concealer on her. I bumped into her on my way here. She said something about getting her brother and his new best friend." Ryan said as he pulled out some home made lunch for the both of us. I nodded wondering who this new best friend was.