Chapter 6: Costumes, Slow Bike and an Emo guy... FML! ~ Part 1

Warning: Get hot in the begining! Read after the A/N if you don't wanna read it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6: Costumes, Slow Bike and an Emo guy… FML! ~ Part 1

*Kate's POV*

    A whisper of air hit my neck. I adjusted myself without opening my eyes. A chuckle like sound reached my ears. Assuming I imagined it, I turned to a side and caught up with my sleep. I felt a soft pressure on the side of my neck. I adjusted again. Another one and then another. A moan escaped my throat when another kiss was placed on my neck. I opened my eyes to see a mess of familiar black hair nestled in my neck. “Adrian?” I said, my voice sounding more like a moan. He continued worshipping my neck. My hands roamed around his shirtless back, memorizing each contour and muscle.

      “You,” one kiss, “Are,” another one, lower, “Hot.” The last kiss was on the visible swell of my breast. I made an incoherent sound of appreciation as his tongue dipped between my b**bs. His hand slipped under my tank top, his long fingers splaying across my stomach as his mouth moved back to my neck. My mind was mush and my hormones out of control. His hand inched up, tracing the edge of my b**bs. My breath hitched as he teased me, his hand moving to the edge and back to my stomach. Suddenly, he pulled my top off.

      “Hmm. No bra,” he said, leaning back to study my babies as I caught my breath. Then, he was kissing the swell of my right breast, while his hand massaged the other one. I moaned loudly as his hot mouth sucked in my hard and erect n*pples.

         “Oh f*ck!” I screamed, my back arching into his mouth. He alternated between sucking, kissing and nibbling as the wetness between my legs became prominent. His hand mimicked the movement of his mouth on my other breast. I felt a familiar tug in my lower stomach. Suddenly, he just stopped, leaving my begging. His hand inched into my shorts slowly towards my wet and begging core. I whimpered as his hand reached oh-so-close to my clit.

Ring!

        I jumped up, blinking my eyes rapidly. A very prominent wetness was present between my legs. With a groan, I turned off my alarm. There were only two words to describe my current state: hot and bothered. And there was no one here to help me out, I might as well help myself. My right hand slid under my tank top and began massaging my b**bs. With my other hand, I pulled down my shorts, leaving me bottomless. Closing my eyes, I let my hand tease my folds, imagining it to be a continuation from where my not-so-innocent dream left off. My clit throbbed as it was teased, pinched and pulled by my skilled fingers. To say I haven’t done this before would be a lie. A single finger sliped into my v*gina. Oh god, I was so wet! I slowly pumped my hand in and out, adding a second finger as I pumped harder. A bubbling feeling was building somewhere just below my stomach. Soon, there was a third finger in there, my hips buckling in time with my fingers. The intensity of the feeling increased as I pumped harder and faster than before. I was so close. My other hand reached in between my legs and rubbed my swollen  clit. It was the push I needed to fall over the edge.

      “Ah!” A moan escaped my lips as I came hard and fast. The walls of my core tightened around my fingers and throbbed, the smell of my arousal filling the air. My chest rose and fell in time with my labored breathing. I slowly slid my fingers out, my v*gina making a small sucking sound. Oh my f*cking god! I just m*sturbated to a dream of a guy I’d probably never have s*x with, proof that I needed some f*cking action and I needed it f*cking soon.

[A/N: Basically she had a wet dream about Adrain and then proceded to give herself some pleasure... Read on.]

       After cleaning up, I pulled my shorts back on and made my way to the bathroom. A hot shower was due. As I stood under the shower, my thoughts drifted to the morning dream. Why Adrian? Yes, I was attracted to him on a sexual level, but never once had this happened. It was barely a day since I met him and my subconscious was already envisioning a sexual situation. Probably because it had been 6 months since I had a good f*ck. Tonight’s party was going to be my night. And I will have some men, starting with Party Adrian.