NOTE FOR THE READER

Hello!
If you have read the Taehyung FF, HIS SECRET WIFE in YouTube (which is deleted now) then you will know this story ( originally the story concept was taken from a Manga) If not then let me tell you - that story was amazing. But sadly the author didn't continued the story and here I'm all disappointed.
So I am here bringing this FF to you.

The story is taken and inspired from the original  so the storyline will be same from the first, yes little  changes will be given cause i want to give it my style as well... Even the characters will be the same but at some point the storyline will be originally written by me along with the ending.

Do remember this FF is taken and is inspired from the FF HIS SECRET WIFE, so please don't come with telling I copied it as it actually written from that story cause wanted to see where this story go and how it ends so i am writing it myself.

_____________________________________________

The book will have slow updates. Do give a read and keep it in your list if you liked the first chapter.. You won't be disappointed.

FIRST LOOK:

-" how can you be satisfied with only this flowers whereas I can give you jewellery - diamonds- the whole world ",he said caressing her cheek

"I don't need the jewellery - the diamonds when i can just have your love with me. When I can own The Kim Taehyung", she said making him chuckle.
"why do you have to own me, when I am already yours".

-

The story starts when Park Y/n a long forgotten model makes  a marriage proposal towards The King of entertainment industry, Kim Taehyung.

A story where she fights to get her lost position in support of her arranged husband. What will fate brings to them?

_____________________________________________