CHAPTER 4

~
Now playing: It's you

Taehyung stopped the car infront of a small mansion. Y/n's House.
"I need to take somethings".

She walked out followed by him.
Reaching the door Y/n turned around facing him. "Just wait for five minutes".

Saying, she walked inside closing the door on his face. Taehyung stood their.

After afew moments she opened the door, seeing that her husband stood at the same position she left him.
"Now you can come".

Stepping inside he saw the cozy living room. Just some things were missing. "I cleaned the unwanted things..i will be right back".

He roamed around the room seeing everything. From the small pieces to her photographs , the certificates.
Frames showing her photos of her modelling days. Her runway shows. The certificates she got for her excellency. She was born to be model.
He wondered what would have happened if she was not bought down, maybe she could have walked an international show by now, becoming the top model in Asia.

He snapped out of his thoughts hearing her footsteps.
Their she stood with a small bag and a big teddy bear. He smiled.
"Just this much. Did you take everything?"
"I took everything that i need. As for others, i don't want to take anything that remains me of my past. I want to start everything fresh with you.", She said sincerely looking at his eyes.
Taehyung couldn't stop himself but to embrace her, and so he did.
Backing away from the hug , he cupped her face placing a kiss on her lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck as his hand went under her skirt she was wearing, giving a squeeze to her right butt cheek. A moan leaving her lips.
"it will be our first night at our home. Remember".
Y/n's cheek turned crimson. Hearing him she started to have doubts on herself. Will she be confident enough to do what she did last time. No? It was a one time thing.

~

The gate opened infront of the huge property that was named, Hangnam hills. The only place where the elite stayed. Ofcourse where Taehyung stays. Did she think he won't. Even this place is not foreign to her as she comes from a millionaire family as well.
Hangnam Hills, is a residential area where no other outsider can enter without the permission from the owners that stayes inside. No matter how big the name is.

They went towards their apartment which was a two storey villa and has a private garden at the backwards cover from all the four sides.
"Come let me show you our room", Taehyung leaded her upstairs towards their large bedroom.
A well lighted space, a king size bed at the centre - windows overlooking the skyline and a balcony. A bathroom attacked with a walk-in closet. Not heavily decorated but well enough to give it a sophisticated look. Ofcourse everything in black and white with contrast with wooden furniture.

Y/n roamed her eyes around the new space which will her room as well. While, Taehyung kept looking at her. Slowly he walk towards her backhugging.
Her heart accelerated feeling his warmth.
Taehyung smiled feeling her frozen state and heartbeat.
"Freshen up and sleep. It's already late", he said before giving a peak at the side of her forehead and leaving.

She let her breath out before walking away towards the closet.

~~

The next day Y/n directly went towards SM.
She was called by Kai regarding something that he wanted to talk.
Knocking the door she entered his cabin.
"Y/n!", Kai exclaimed out in happiness.
"Y/n, everything is alright now. You don't know what you did for SM for me. I will never forget this favour of you. ", Y/n face stayed neutral with no emotion as she just hummed.
"Hmm, you shouldn't be this happy Kai. You never know what might happen tomorrow".
"Nothing's going to happen, Y/n. Everything is fine now. ", He was in cloud nine seeing all the articles in favour of them that he miss the meaning behind her words.