CHAPTER 9

~

As the shoot came to an end Y/n had to return Seoul.
Taehyung and her boarded the same flight but exited seperately.

Y/n and Rosé directly reached SM as called by Kai to know how the shoot went. Although Jennie was still salty over what happened but Kai managed her to keep calm telling her she will have lots of chances which he will make sure of.
Y/n reached Kai's cabin where she found Jennie sitting like a queen.
Jennie smirked once seeing Y/n while y/n had her face blank devoid of anything.

"Y/n. The director called me. He was really impressed by your work. Great job", Kai said. Although with everything going on as the CEO he was happy to know that the deal was atleast not cancelled.
"Hmm", was only the response Y/n gave. She just wants to go back home and have some time with herself and her husband.
Rosé stood behind her throwing daggers towards them when Kai got a sight of her. "Rosé you can leave now. ".
"I am with Y/n . When she says me to leave I will leave", she answered back making Jennie roll her eyes.
"Don't forget, you are under the company. If Kai wants he could directly fire you from this position", Jennie said making Rosé clench her jaw.
"If there's nothing else, I will take my leave now. Rosé, let's go".
Y/n and Jennie walked out the cabin as Jennie turned towards Kai.
"Don't you think this Rosé is getting proud over nothing".
"Don't worry. I have never really liked her And seeing how much she also doesn't like me it feels she was the one behind the leakage of all the news. I have am plan to deal with her. Til then get some rest. Remember you have a project to hold".
"With that Y/n", she said making a diagusted face.
"Atleast be thankful they agreed about this. They only wanted Y/n but because of the client's proposition of two models I was able to get you the other position. And doesn't matter how many models come together it's your individuality that will earn your place. I know you will win this time."

~

Y/n reached the villa.
It was almost evening time knowing Taehyung will be home anytime soon.
So thinking of making the dinner herself she dismissed the maid and went upstairs to take a quick bath and prepare for the dinner.

Preparing some fish she oil fryed them while cooking some sides.
Taehyung entered the hall. Seeing his wife in the kitchen he walked towards her. The first thing he noticed was her long slender mermaid like legs where she wore a shorts. He knows how uniquely beautiful they are making her stand out. And he knew he had to do one thing - to make an insurance for her legs. Her legs are one of her biggest strong features in her and he knew they had to be smart to not make it a waste.

He walked towards her scooped her in his arms and placing her in the counter making Y/n yelled because of the quick impact.
"It's me"
"Taehyung!!!"
"Sorry. But why are you cooking ?"
"Because I wanted to make you dinner"
Taehyung watched her beforebrolling his sleeves and wearing an apron himself.
"Why don't I show you my cooking skills?"
"You know how to cook?", She asked visibly surprise.

He took a pan, pouring some oil he took some herbs - oyster sauce - soy sauce ---- Y/n sat there seeing her husband being a MasterChef. She never knew how good he can be in cooking.
Once done Taehyung served it before giving her a plate.

Y/n took a spoon while Taehyung leaned his body towards her - caging her between rhe counter and him.
"So...?"
" I never knew you could cook.", She stated as he took a spoon of the food himself. I'am good in many things. He said looking at her as she placed the plate down and snaking her arms around him. "Why don't you show me?"

Taehyung knew what she was talking about. They never had any intimate moments other then few makeouts. Although Y/n was ready for it still Taehyung wanted to take it slow.
He kissed her at the moment before looking at her face.
"Soon. I promise. I want it to be special". Y/n smiled before claiming his lips again.

~~~