CHAPTER 7

~

The next day Y/n was called in SM.

The news of Y/n being the next brand ambassador felt like a burning fire to Kai especially Jennie who couldn't stay in calm breaking each and everything that came in way. I mean, Y/n being the brand ambassador mean that she will be modelling as an Asian face, the only Asian model with other models from other countries.
Jennie lost, onces again, in a brutal manner, but is it the end, is Y/n going to stop here?

Kai, being his hand tied couldn't do anything but tell Y/n that she will be flying to LA for her photoshoot.

~

Back home, Y/n was busy packing her bags as she will be flying tomorrow morning.
Taehyung was seem to be busy in his study working thus after packing she walked up to him knowing she won't seeing him for some days.

"Yes, everything should be done as I asked. I hope to not hear anything going astray. Get that".
Y/n could hear him speaking to someone. Once entering the space she saw him standing against the glass wall.
Keeping the phone down he turned towards her sensing her presence.
"You should sleep, you have a early morning flight to catch" he said softly as she walked towards him.
"I wanted to spend some time with you as we won't be seeing each other for some days. Are you busy?"

"Never for you."
Saying that they walked toward their bedroom.

"I have arranged two bodyguards for you. They will be there when you take off and when you land back here".
"Thank you".
Kissing her forehead he layed beside her.
"Now, sleep".

~

Y/n and Rose reached the airport 2 hours prior to their take off.
Reaching they saw a particular number of crowd waiting for her. It seems they are her fans, she was a bit shocked seeing them never the less she walked forward.

Upon seeing her, the crowd started to cheer. Some bought flowers some waving their hands, while some extended their notebook for a autograph.
Y/n smiled sofyly before taking the flowers and also signing the notebooks.

"Y/n..y/n..here".
Fans kept screaming and calling her name as she smiled waving at them. The bodyguards helped her to move forward walking inside the airport. The crowd was getting bigger leading to push and pull. Some girl kept try to break the barrier when suddenly one of them fell down.
The crowd stopped as y/n came to help her stand up.

"You purposely pushed me. I was just trying to give you this bouquet", the girl said after standing.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean too", y/n said having no clue why the girl said like this.
"No, you are so mean". Y/n was taken off-guard hearing the statement.
"Jennie is so much better and polite then you. She takes care of her fans talk s with them, and here you are and your bodyguards-"
Knowing the situation Y/n's face turned cold quite opposite to how she was a while back.
"You are Jennie's fan aren't you?"
" I didn't push you was an accident and again, I apologized. ."

Y/n bowed walking towards the the door not before telling the guards to not push or harm them in anyway.

"So, it seems Jennie is Playing a dirty game. Sending her fans now"
"Let her".

Rosé and Y/n came taking their respective seats after the check-in. They will be reaching LA in 20hours. While in the mean time Rosé took her tab out reading a new video posted by Y/n's fansite.
"Look Y/n".
The video played showing how Y/n interacted with her fans, and also the incident that happened there. There was also a video of Y/n telling her guards to not harm anyone and that everyone should be safe.
The videos became a big discussion in the internet. While some comments were absolutely a debate competition.

~

Their plane landed in LA after a long journey of 20 hours.
Y/n and Rose came outside when her phone started to ring.

A smile curved on her lips seeing the ID.

Now playing: it's you

"

Tae?"

"Did you land safely?"
"Yes. How did you know my flight just landed"
"I know everything that I want to know"
"Hmm. I just came out. Heading towards the hotel now. I have shoot tomorrow.
"Take care then"
"Yes. You too. And ,Tae..."
"Hmm.."
"I miss you"
"You know, you just need to say that you want me there and I will be there"

A silent moment passed by, while Taehyung kept waiting.
"Wish you were here"

The line went dead as Y/n's heart thumped while a shy smile appear on her face.

On the other side Taehyung looked at the phone screen with a small smile before dailing a number.
'"Chanyeol."

~~~