CHAPTER 10

~

Days went by with Y/n being busy with new shoots and schedules. After her LA shoot
Y/n's demand went high up with most brands.

Right now Jennie was everything but calm
The Top  Asia Model award is nearing which will given to the best of the Asian model who have proven themself to be the best of all of Asia and ofcourse Jennie wanted to win it as winning this will universally establish the model as the supermodel who will get full 2 year contract with Dior Asia - the face of Dior. And ofcourse this contract will change a lot of things but now Y/n being everywhere is not helping at all. Also not to forget her being pregnant can change everything for her at the same time being secretly pregnant while having an affair can blacklist her from everywhere. Entertainment with rld can the scariest if you want it to be.

Kai was stressed over everything being the CEO and the boyfriend who has to keep his girlfriend happy was not being easy for him.
With the big  New York shoot coming close where Y/n and Jennie both will be working side by side and the thoughts are being nothing but a nightmare.
With the shoot nearing by  which will be held within a month SM was being quite busy preparing for it along with a press conference that to be held within sometime.

With everything going on Jennie was being a mean bitch who doesn't want to share her spotlight with anyone let alone Y/n. Her overconfidence of being the best was getting the best of her.

~

"Y/nie!", Rosé voice echoed through the speaker as she spoke.
"Yes, Rosé"
"The press conference is tomorrow. Do you have the dress that it sent you?"
"Yes I got it today. Anything else?"
"No, I just called to ask you that.. so, I will be picking you up tomorrow morning. Be ready by 10".
"Ok".

Taehyung walked inside their room  seeing his wife busy talking in phone. Scooping her in his arm he backhugged her as she relaxed herself in his warmth.
"Press conference?"
"Yes, it's tomorrow. After that the next day we have to leave for New York."
"Hmmmmm".
"Tae?"
"Hm?"
"Will you be able to come to New York with me ?"
He turned her around staring back at her.
"Should I?"
"Yes, if you are not busy"
He gave her a small smile before engulfing her in a bear hug.
"I will try. I have some work to look after".
"Ok", y/n whispered melting in his embrace.

~

Jennie, Y/n and Kai stood together seeing the reporters taking their place. The Press conference is about to start while Kai stood in tension thinking what if something goes wrong knowing how the relationship between the women are.
"Ok, Jennie and Y/n. I want both of you to be professional in there. No matter what keep calm and give the interview. It's a big deal and remember lots of people will be watching it".

The MC started the conference welcoming everyone. Once announcing the name of Y/n and  Jennie inviting them to the stage they took their respective seat facing the reporters and the flashing of camera. While Jennie was enjoying the attention Y/n's face remain calm and neutral not giving hint of any emotion.

After settling down the conference strated with the MC giving a brief for the Press conference and the agenda behind it. About the brand they will be working on and also abit about the Asia Top model Award .
As the MC stops the reporters started to ask different questions regarding their work. And how they feel. Shortly after a easy 30 mins a reporter stood up taking their attention.
"It's almost the end I want to ask both the ladies a question - recently alot of news and articles have come out surrounded both of you. Amidst all this how do you feel working with each other?"

Kai visibly tensed up while Y/n went first taking the lead. Giving a small smile she moved forward to answer.

"I was just thinking why no one's asking this question  --", she started making the hall laugh... "I have seen and read the news and article. But I will just say that what's done cannot be undone. We are in a industry where sitting and  thinking about the past can never take us forward so leaving everything behind we have come together to work things out and move forward."

Kai relieved a breath while the reporter
smiled taking in the answer. Moving to Jennie she came now taking the mic -
"I will agree on Miss. Y/n on that. Although things were a bit heated up for us but am happy Miss Y/n came forward understanding the mistake she did in the past and now we are moving forward with that".

Although her answer cannot be claimed as a topic for discussion but Kai's visible face now turned irritated while the  reporters frowned hearing her.
Hearing the answer Y/n sat their with her small smile. One  thing Jennie forgot that - no matter what happens what the rumour are, in their industry taking one person's name can turn the whole case aginst them.
Y/n mistake of taking her place of Jennie in the jewelry incident was already cooled down by SM with a formal apology and press conference by Y/n herself.

Jennie's answer in comparison to Y/n's mature reply can  now bring the tea up for a discussion which may affect them and the shoot as the brand will never like.
Discussions of Y/n and Jennie's answer - comparing them in the social media digging stuffs especially after how Y/n has shown her worth of being a model.
Netizen can never let things go.

The conference ended when Kai dragged Jennie in the corner.
"Why did you have to take her name. Can't you have  just given a simple answer of how you both wants to be in a friendly environment amd work together!"
"But, I didn't do anything wrong".
"I don't know what you did, but pray that no speculation starts with your answer. Now, go and get ready we are leaving tomorrow ".
Kai said when Y/n reached near them.
"I am leaving. Let's meet tomorrow in the airport".
She starts walking out when Kai stood infront of her. "Y/n, it's been a while we have spent time together. isn't it? Why don't we ----"
"You have other things to take care of Kai. Don't waste time on me ", she said eyeing Jennie before glancing at Kai. She walked out before he couple speak anything. Kai gulped thinking if she got a hint of anything that is going on between him and Jennie. No matter what Y/n is still a heir of Park's . She is  worth a great value.

~

Reaching her house she walked directly towards Taehyung's study knowing he is there.
Sitting on his armchair he was focused on checking a file. His reading glasses giving him a different vibe that Y/n stood staring at. Knowing he is busy she walked out to pack her bag for tomorrow.

~~~
.
.
.
.
.
.

Note from the author:
Updates will be slow. Do understand and be paitent. I will complete this story and will never leave it in half.