CHAPTER 1

~

The knock on the hotel room door made the man inside to open it wide, making sure that it doesn't disturb the girl that slept on the bed inside.
"Kai? Baby I missed you."
"Jennie what you are doing here? Why did you came you know I'm with Y/n right now?".
The girl pouted looking at the direction where the other woman slept.
"So. She won't know. She is sleeping right now."

Kai hugged her patting her hair, " i know baby, I missed you too."
"Kai. Till when will we keep doing this.?"
"Don't worry. I'll make sure to make everything go accordingly to our plan plus we need her for you to reach the top. Right baby?"
Jennie just hugged him smiling.

But what they didn't know is someone else has already heard everything. Someone who loved that man, someone who sacrificed everything for that man. Y/n didn't make any sound but her eyes never stopped tearing.
She just layed there.

- Kai, the CEO of SM ENTERTAINMENT. Jennie who is a small model under his agency and Y/n , Park Y/n the star that people have forgotten long time ago. She is the second child of Park family who owns the perfume and jewellery business in Korea. But, she left her family as they didn't approved of her being in the entertainment industry.
She was the top model in korean industr. People loved her but things changed in this last three years when she fell in love with Kai. She thought he loves her, so she did everything that was told to her, in the name of love. Like a fool. He gave her place to Jennie, told her that she will marry him and become the lady of SM, so she doesn't need for modelling. Slowly and slowly he gave all her resources to Jennie, and sometimes whenever Jennie couldn't go for her shows Y/n was sent on her place. She became nothing but a replacement.

Now, she knows, knows everything. And she won't be the same Y/n that she was before. Because now they will see her new face, the face she didn't wanted to show. Because now the real game has began.

~~

The next day Y/n stood outside the court. Again. Wearing a white midi dress a scarf cover her hair and a sunglasses.
Today was another day where Kai and she was to get their court marriage done, but it never happened cause Kai always had an excuse. And now she knows why.
Looking at her watch she waited outside when she got a call. "Now let's see what excuse you have for me" she mumbled.

"Hello", she said being calm.
"Hello Y/n, where are you?".
"I should ask you that. Today was the day we were going to register our marriage Kai. I am waiting outside."
"Y/n. We don't have time for that. I need you to go to Mj's fashion show and be in Jennie 's place. She had an accident and broke her arm. Jennie's assistant is already there and make sure no one knows that it's you". Her jaw clenched.
"Kai, are you not coming today?", She asked instead.."Y/n how can you ask me this. It's about Jennie's career. Just do as i say."
The call ended.
She stood their staring at the phone. If she was the same Y/n as of yesterday then she would just run hearing his command but now, she will play his game, her way.

As she was about to walk out, a car stopped right beside her. A tall man came out opening the back door for an another man to walk out. And their came out the man who is called the king of Entertainment industry. Who is feared by everyone cause he has the power to ruin anyone's life with just a flick of his finger.
Strong , powerful, Handsome, ethereal, he was born with everything.
Kim Taehyung, the President of Kim Entertainment. The no. 1 company in Korea. Only the best of the best are recruited here. The company with no scandals, no weakness.
Y/n stood their being dump founded seeing him as he is not someone who was casually seen in public.