CHAPTER 12

~

World of modelling is chaos, but for the ones who loves them finds peace in that chaos.

The next day, Y/n and Rosé went for their shoot , while Taehyung went to look over his  business in New York.

The studio was already erupting with staffs and staging of the stage where the shoot will be taken  while Y/n and Jennie along with the two other models  were  getting ready for the photoshoot.

The theme of the campaign was showcasing this vintage 80's gown depicting life during that times. The photographer , who was a renounded portrait photographer, was clear to explain how the  makeup should be done, along with the emotion that they have to portray. A simple country side girl losing herself amidst the chaos of the world.

The two American models were already done with their shoots while Jennie stood next in line.
Every model was given a gown with corset in them. Jennie wore a beautiful White vintage corset gown her hair and make up done accordingly, while Y/n wore a bright red gown with black corset with it defining her clevage and collarbone.

"Are you ready, Miss. Jennie?", The Photographer asked while she justed nodded with a smile.
While Jennie started with her rehersal shoot the photographer was seemed having some difficulty making her work with her expression. The whole surrounding crew was starting to get annoyed with the amount of time taking for this shoot to end for one single model while time on time Jennie was trying hard to impress everyone making others frustrate.

By the time Jennie was done Y/n was getting ready for her turn. The photographer turned to her telling for to be ready for the rehearsal which as always she turned down making the photographer and the people around her given her a mock look.
"Are you sure you don't want to rehearse?", The photographer asked almost a little upset after seeing how much he struggled with Jennie. He seemed to have made up his mind thinking how in the world they landed this campaign.

Non the less, the photographer obligated and got ready with his camera.
Y/n walked towards the stage prepared for her. Standing near the royal chair she looked straight to the camera. Her eyes a bit red seemed she wanted to cry but as if the tears never came out. The  photographer took a moment before taking his first snap already impressed with her. Even the crew of makeup artist and assistance were baffled seeing the instant change in her demeanor, impressing everyone with her professionalism.

The shoot of Y/n only  took just a few minutes impressing everyone with the results, making the photographer walk up to her personally which he seems to have done for the first time in this evening.
"That was one of best work of today, I will say Miss. Y/n.", Y/n gave a small smile expressing her gratitude.
"Thank you".
"I want to confess, I was abit frustrated seeing how you declined the  rehersal shoot but, I didn't knew how gifted you are to be a model. I'll apologize for that"
"It's okay. It's not the first time I suppose. I am quite habitual to this by now".

"Well, I had a great time working with you. I know I will be seeing alot of you and hopefully I get to work with you again".
"Pleasure will be all mine sir".
They seperated their way going back to their business while Y/n recieved lots of praises even from  the other Models Jennie stood watching everything with rage in her eyes. It suppose, Y/n once again got the ball in her court.

~

It was late afternoon when Y/n reached her Hotel suite with her husband. She already  had a small lunch on her way in.

Reaching she realised that Taehyung was not alone.
"You came. How was your shoot?", Taehyung  asked her kissing her forehead.
"It was good. Taehyung who are they?"

They took their seat across the two men who seems to be in their fourties.
"They are from insurance company ".
"Insurance. Whose insurance?"
"Yours. I'm doing an insurance for your legs".

The news made Rosé who was standing in the corner sniffled a small smile.
"Huh?".
"You just need to sign this papers".
Taehyung said handing her the papers which she took a look at making  her eyes pop out.
"2 million", she said looking at her husband.
"Your legs are your priced possession Y/n".
"Mr. Kim is right, Mrs. Kim. When a person's body part is part of their living they can insured them. Many celebrities have done that. And, you being a model seem like a right thing to do for your legs".

Y/n started at her husband before giving him a wide smile. Signing the papers the pair bid their farewell to their guest along with Rosé.

"So, what do we do now?", asked Y/n hugging her dear husband.
"For now rest. You have been working since morning after that we will go out for dinner".

"Okay. Oh?... Did you get your invitation for the function, Mr. Special Guest?", Taehyung smiled pecking her nose.
"If you know why to ask. And I suppose you got yours".
"Yes. Rosé got the mail today.....hmm, wish we could go together".
" I wish that too but you see my dear wife has asked me to keep our marriage a secret. So my hand is pretty much tied up".

"Yeah"

"Don't worry. Even if we don't go together we will still be together."
"Huh?", Y/n looked up being confused.
"You will see. Now let's rest".

~~~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.