CHAPTER 2

Now playing: It's you (Hendry)

The newly wedded couple sat on the rooftop of the prestigious 7 star hotel also in which the President own a share of his own - having their first dinner together as a pair.
They had their little share of talks when finally the said male escorted his said wife towards a room.

Room- well, the door opened to a well decorated one which Y/n knew to be a suite - a honeymoon suite.
Y/n stunned to see how Taehyung managed to do everything in such a short period of time, and only for her. She felt happy. No-one has ever done that for her. She felt loved.

Taehyung saw how she looked around the room.

"It was our wedding today...so, it's our first night together".
Y/n's heart swelled up with nervousness. How can she forget, it's their first night.
Seeing her face Taehyung knew what she was thinking.
"You don't have to worry, i would never force you for anything. Take your time... Let me first take a shower".

Taehyung walked towards the bathroom as Y/n sat their with a beating heart. Her mind full with thoughts.
Ofcourse, it's normal to be nervous, as it's her first night with a man she barely knows, but at the same time it's her husband, A man who has every right on her. A man she trust enough to give herself too.
She stood up and every ounch of courage she stripped herself before waking towards the bathroom.

Taehyung was taking shower when she opened the door walking inside. He was surprise seeing her..
Nearing him she wrapped her hands around his neck pressing their body together.
"You are my husband and I am your wife, we have full rights on each other and.. i trust you enough to give myself to you".
Taehyung heart welled up with warmth as he wrapped his hands around her bare waist.
"You sure. You don't have to force yourself?", He asked again as she whispered, "i trust you".
"Then, you must know i won't stop once I start", saying that he kissed her.

For the first time their lips moulded with each other, so perfectly - like they were made for each other. Their kiss was soft, slow like they were savouring each moment. No they didn't had to rush. Cold water colliding their tangled body.

Taehyung picked her up making his way towards the bedroom. Their lips still attached. Placing her softly on the mattress, he took a pack of condom from the drawer before wearing it. Y/n lied their watching every of his movement, their eyes never leaving.
He hovered over her, kissing again as he spreaded her legs ready to enter. Her hands clasped against his as her eyes closed filling his tip.
Taehyung, went halfway when he saw her tears, her face full of pain, finally realising it was her first time. He stopped himself as he felt a pang of guilt inside him.
Why? Ofcourse he thought a women who has been in the entertainment industry for so long, has been in a relationship with other man, she must have done it number of times like any other women, but - he was wrong so wrong.
He retrieved himself as she opened her eye a looking at him, her face red being flustered. "Wh-what happened?", Saying nothing he just caressed her cheek kissing her forehead.
"Why didn't you tell it's your first time?",he said caressing her hair as he still hovered over her..."i thought you would know yourself", her voice so tiny as he couldn't help but smile a little..."but, what happened, did- did we do it", she asked as he kissed her once again.
"No, and we don't have to worry. We can take things slow, no rush", he said as she starred at him like a lost puppy.
"Now let's go take a nice long shower, also i did to see if I hurt you anywhere". Taehyung stood up taking her inside the bathroom with him.

~~

The next day came by.
Y/n woke up feeling no one by her side sensing that maybe Taehyung already left . She walked out the bedroom but stopped midway, she was surprised to see Taehyung wearing a casual white Tee and a khadi pants. He was reading the newspaper.