CHAPTER 3

~

The press started to enter the hall which was prepared for the conference. Media from every small or big channels or online magazines houses were also their.

Kai along with Jennie's assistant was their as well, nervousness can be seen while on the other hand Y/n stood their calm and quite. Her face neutral with no emotion. No one could understand what she was thinking, not even Kai could figure out.
"Y/n, i hope you are prepared with what to tell. Don't mess up. Ok ". She didn't said anything just walked front followed by Kai.
Camera started to flash.

The two figure sat infront. Kai took the mic speaking, "first of all, thank you everyone for coming here. I know you all have questions to ask and we are here to answer everyone of them. Please, let's start".
As Kai said those words question after question were thrown at her.

"What do you think about the incident, Miss
Y/n?"
"Is it true that you wanted to take Miss Jennie's place?"
"Why did you do that?"

She heard every questions, words by words.
Taking the mic she stated, "firstly, i would like to say sorry for all the inconvenience that occured because of me. As in for the incident, yes, i take all the responsibility. It was me who took the opportunity after knowing what Happened with Miss. Jennie.
I won't say anything further, but apologize for everything to SM, to Miss. Jennie.", She stood up giving a bow.

Hearing her answer, the reporters started to mumur writing every words they said. Oh, what a story they found.

On the other hand, the moment her statement was released and uproar was created by Jennie's fan.

"Oh what a slut she is".
"Just because she doesn't have any work, she has started to use dirty plans to get it".
"God, now i understand why she is called a third grade model".

The internet flooded with words like this.

Rosé, on the other hand read all the articles - comments taking track of all of them. She was just waiting for Y/n's signal.

~

Taehyung just walk out his cabin going towards the meeting hall. On his way he could hear his employees talking about y/n's incident.
Hearing the mumurs he stopped making Chanyeol to go to him.
"President, won't you do anything to help Madam ?", He asked being worried knowing how SM was playing dirty.
"No, chanyeol, I promised her i won't interfere on her matters. Let's see what she does next". His face calm.

Saying that he walked inside the meeting room.

~

Y/n came outside taking a cab when she called Rosé.
"You know what to do, make sure tomorrow becomes their biggest nightmare ". Saying nothing she cut the call while Rosé just smirk wide before starting her work.

~

Taehyung sat attending the meeting when a ding in his phone took his attention. Seeing the name he signal for the meeting to pause.

The people present their widen their eyes as this would be the first time that the President actually paused a meeting in between our for a message.
- it might be very important - they thought not knowing that it was more then important. The message was from no other then his other half his wife.

"Don't worry husband. I have got everything plan. Just trust me.

Taehyung bit back a smile before replying with a Hmm -

~

Y/n smiled.
After calling Rosé she texted Taehyung to tell him to not worry about her knowing that her statement has already created a wave on the internet.
But soon regained her composure seeing that she is about to reach the hospital. Her smiling face turned cold in a second knowing whom she will be meeting now.

Y/n walked towards the elevator getting inside. Reaching the fifth floor they walked out when she saw Jennie's assistant outside the door.
"Miss. Y/n", she could easily tone the mock in their, "why are you here now?"
"I are here to meet Miss. Jennie", she said calm.
"Well,she is busy. If you want to meet her then you have to wait outside".

The assistant had a smirk plastered on his face..
"It's ok, She must be busy. I will meet her some other day", she said with a smile.
She just wanted to meet Jennie to talk with her but it suppose she is flying way to high. Now maybe she needs to land a bit early.

Walking outside she texted Taehyung to send her a ride to home.

~

Y/n stood outside Seoul Hospital waiting for her ride, when her phone rang.
Taehyung.
"Hello!", She said as a deep voice came from the other side. This would be the first time she heard him in phone.
"Back gate of the hospital..", the call was cut as she walked towards the backside where no one was seen.

She saw a black Mercedes waiting outside the gate. The window rolled down revealing Taehyung.

Now playing :. It's you:

Her heart skipped a bit seeing him.
Sitting inside she buckled the seatbelts.
"I never thought you would come here yourself?"
"I cannot miss the chance to pick up my wife, can I?", He answered with his usual calm and deep voice.
"Where are we going",he asked as she smiled.
"Our home".
Taehyung looked at her.
"Our home?"
"Hmm, isn't it normal for a wife to go to her husband's home".
Taehyung lips curves a bit up hearing her statement.

He started the engine when Y/n said something.
"Before we go, will you come with me somewhere".

~~~