CHAPTER 5

~
Now playing : it's you

Taehyung kept glancing at his sleeping wife  while he kept  working on his laptop. His heart fluttered seeing her so peaceful.
But his thoughts interrupted when he heard a voice calling him softly, making sure that the male doesn't disturb the sleeping female.

"President", Chanyeol called handing him a tab. "It seem, madam played her card", Taehyung could sense the cheerfulness in his voice. He took the tab reading the article that released 40 mins ago.

A smirk placed on his lips reading it.
"President, the internet is in uproar. All the websites and search is only about Kai and Jennie, and Madam. People are coming out in support of Madam as well".
Taehyung felt satisfied hearing this. He glance towards the sleeping figure before talking, "make sure no matter what, this topic shouldn't die soon. The topic should be at the top of the search list - everywhere". Chanyeol bowed as he was about to leave.
"And, cancel my other works, i will be leaving now".

Taehyung walked towards Y/n, gently caressing her cheek. Feeling something she slowly opened her eyes adjusting to the brightness.
"Tae...", She called with her sleepy voice as he just hummed.
"Are you done?".
"Hmm, let's go. We will have dinner together".
The couple stood up walking out through Taehyung's private elevator towards their cars.

~~

Jennie was crying in horror. The interview ended in not a good note. She was in her hospital cabin while Jennie's assistant was trying to calm her down but nothing happened. She was not thinking straight on what should she do now. Even Kai's phone was also not reachable.

While on the  other hand when the news reached Kai's ear,he was shocked to its core. He didn't have any idea how the article came into existence. He was getting phone calls after phone calls from the higher authorities. But he didn't care, right now he was only thinking if Y/n read the article or not. Not thinking straight he called her number.

~

"I read the article".
He said, driving while Y/n just smiled.
"So, where do you want to go for dinner?", As Taehyung asked that her phone stayed ringing. They read the caller ID, Kai.

"This will be the last time i will let him come in my personal space", Taehyung said nothing as she recieved the call.
"Y/n, y/n where are you?", His voice desparate.
"Why?", Her voice calm.
"L-lets meet. I want to talk with you".
"Fine, come to the cherry blossom garden where we always met".
She hung the call glancing towards Taehyung.
"Let's go I have a place where we can have our dinner".

~

Kai reached the garden within 15 mins where Y/n had asked for him.
He kept glancing around, just a couple of people. Not seeing her, he sat on one of the bench placed under a tree, waiting. His legs kept shaking because of nervousness. Glancing at his watch  then the  entrance, he kept waiting.

While he waited desperately, two pair of eyes stared at him from the top of a building where the couple had their dinner.
Taehyung and Y/n went to the restaurant situated near the cherry blossom garden.

"Aren't you going to meet him?", Taehyung asked looking at the desparate man.
"No, I want him to experience the same thing he did to me". Y/n's voice came colder then ever. Taehyung stared at the woman that sat beside him with a softness.
He patted the seat beside him.
She walked around the table taking her seat as he caressed her hair. Leaning forward he kissed her forehead. 

Just then, a waiter came to them bringing their dishes.
"Who ordered Japche?", Taehyung asked seeing the plate.
"I did", y/n said casually setting the plates.
"How did you know?".
"Well, it's not hard to find out about my husband's favourite dish", she said as he held her hand stopping her from whatever she was doing.
This time  capturing her lips.

Kai, kept waiting and waiting making him frustrated when his phone stared ringing.
Jennie.
This time seeing the caller ID , he received the call.
"Kai..", he heard a broken sound.
"I am coming, Jennie wait".
Waiting for nothing he run out the property driving away towards the hospital.

~

Reaching the hospital he walked inside the cabin seeing Jennie all crying while her assistant stood comforting her.
"Jennie?"
"Kai--", she hugged him while he hugged her back.
"Kai, how did this happen. How---", she couldn't complete her sentence. He kept rubbing her back. ."i will find out soon. Don't worry".
"Everything is ruined ,Kai. "
"Nothing will happen. I assure you".
"Kai--", she looked up at him.
"What if they find out that, I am pregnant".

~~~