CHAPTER 8

~

Y/n and Rosé reached the venue where the photoshoot was to be held. Ofcourse as being a international brand there were models from different countries, she being the only Asian.

The photographer was one of the renowned photographer of Paris who has worked with many famous fashion designer, celebrities and has his own studio is Paris and in the US.
Upon reaching, Y/n was directly taken for makeup and changing as the shoot will start soon. Once done she came out wearing a denim shirt which was button down till her chest showing her clevage and a denim hot shorts. Her hair was done wet with smokey eyes and a bit of brown shade makeyup making her the hot slutry look. She was to shoot for a bracket which was an work of diamonds.

The photographer, Richard went upto her giving her a warm hug.
"Heard a lot about you, Miss. Y/n. And you are looking great. So, are you ready? Let us do some run up first. Hmm"
"No. It's okay. I am ready. Let's start the shoot".
Hearing her, the photographer frownd abit. I mean, being one of a brands important shoot it was normal for doing a rehersal shoot before starting the main as it helps in warming up and making the model comfortable. Also, the photographer could see how the model works helping him as well. Hearing her and her confidence, the photographer along with the stuffs and other models went in disbelief.
"Are you sure. I mean, it's important to warm up a bit".
"I am fine. And I think, this will help us in doing things in a fast pace". Y/n had her resting face, neutral to any emotion.

The photographer didn't say much, but was a bit annoyed thinking how over confident she must be. And he was ready to lace on her if anything goes wrong. Even the other models whispered among themselves thinking what will happen to her.

But as the Shoot started, and the camera went on clicking. The atmosphere changed into a lighter one along with Y/n expression.
She sat on the floor, spreading her legs to a bare minimum giving the pose, her eyes like a drunk while her lips parted taking the bracelet on her fingers and bringing it near her mouth giving a bite to it.
From giving the slutry expression to the pose that the client wanted.
Everyone stood their amazed seeing her change into a complete person. The photographer even went on complimenting her with every shot he clicked.

- "Beautiful, that's what 'm asking for ---", compliments over compliments poured. While, Rosé on the other hand stood their clicking her photos to send to Taehyung. Her eyes moist seeing Y/n like this. Oh how, she forget that one time this women ruled the modelling industry. Her rage towards Kai grew more.
Wiping her eyes, she added the photos sending it to Taehyung directly, -"big boss. Our y/n is killing it here"- she wrote before sending it.
By the time, Y/n was almost done with her shoot.

The camera shut, as Y/n stood up her face devoid of any emotions like she didn't just do anything a second before. The photographer came to her - " I'm sorry, didn't know how professional you are. This literally saved us so much more time and you were absolutely amazing "
"Thank you. ", She simply said taking the towel Rosé bought to her.
"Y/n. I know you are already signed to a agency but in the future if you ever change your mind then this is my card. I hope to hear from you".
Y/n took the card giving a small smile, walking towards the green room.

Rosé and Y/n sat on their cars ready for having an early dinner.
"We will go in this restaurant I found here. It's really good. After that we can go back and take some rest. We have an early shoot tomorrow morning ".

Rosé drived the car through the busy road.
"Did Kai called?"-
"No, he hasn't. Funny how the CEO that has to keep track of everything didn't called and ask about the shoot. Knowing how big this project is".
"Does it matter?"
"As if. Well. Good for you. You already got yourself an opportunity ", Rosé beamed with a sheepish smirk.
"Yes, but, do you think I will leave SM before making them all go down. It's just the start"
"Oh, I so can't wait to see the end of it".

~

Y/n walked inside her Hotel room after bidding farewell to Rosé who stayed in the next room. Taking her heels out she made her way towards the bed when she heard the water running in the bathroom. Stopping her track she roamed her eyes everywhere thinking if she is in her own room or not.
"Whose there?", She called out.
Not hearing any response she turned around taking her heels and making her way out. Slowly and steadily but as she was about to open the door, a hand came in contact with her waist, caging her. She almost yelled when a familiar voice reached her ear.
"It's me "....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Now playing: it's you"

"Taehyung", she whispered before turning to get a Good view.
"Hi!"
"What you are doing here?"
"Didn't you say. You wished I was here"
Y/n face soften but realisation hit her seeing him all wet and only in a towel.
"Ahh. Umm.. you should wear something"
Taehyung smirked pulling her closer. - "Why, Haven't you seen me before. Like this"

Her face turned a shade of red while Taehyung gave a peak on her forehead.
"Come, let's bath together "

~

Y/n sat infront of the dresser doing her night routine while her eyes stayed gluded to her husband who sat on the end checking some files. Her face sadden as she wanted his attention.
"Do you have to work now?", She asked directly making him turn towards her. Taehyung signed seeing her small pout, taking out his glasses he patted his side telling her to come to him.
"Sorry. Habit"
"Hmm. But now you are not in Seoul. Let's keep the work for later. Hmm. And relax"
"Hmm. Come let's sleep then. You have an early morning shoot".

Y/n layed down snuggling into Taehyungs board chest while he kept her closer caressing her hair.
"Good night, Tae"
Good night" he peaked the side of her head before closing his own eyes.

~

The next morning Y/n woke up hearing the knock of her door.
"Y/n, it's Rosé. Are you up? We have to leave in an hour".
Y/n came opening the door but not fully as she didn't wanted her to see sleeping Taehyung.
"Yes, 'm up. I will done by then."
"Hmm", Rosé responded but her eyes furrowed seeing how Y/n was blocking the door. ."y/n, why are you blocking the door? Is someone inside.", She asked looking at her face.
"Is it? Let me see who is this person.", She tried opening the door.
"Let me see, who's here. Y/n, what are you doing. You know you are married to Big Boss.... No, no i know you won't do anything let me see who is this bastard who came taking your advantage". Rosé went on not letting anyone speak but instantly shut down seeing the door open and Taehyung coming into view.

Taehyung came giving a short glance to the shocked girl standing with her mouth wide open.
He was satisfied seeing a person like Rosé with Y/n knowing she can take care of his wife and fight if needed. He didn't say anything but giving a peak to his wife forehead he went inside.

"Oh my. Y/n . Why- why didn't you say Big Boss is here. Oh, god. I embarrassed myself. Now what will happen", she fake cried shoving her forehead in Y/n's shoulder.
"First you didn't let me speak. Second he won't do anything to you so don't worry. Now, i will go get ready.. ok".

~

The shoot was an outdoor shoot taking place near a bridge. Y/n already got ready wearing an floral flowy dress. Her hair loose and make up natural.
Rosé and Taehyung was sitting in his car watching the shoot that held some distance far.

The theme of the shoot was a storyline , a girl who was waiting for her lover who proposed her. She kept waiting wearing the diamond ring he gave her but he never came. But, suddenly she saw a figure in afar distance and she run towards him her eyes moist but not a tear was shed. Her face her eyes showing every emotion as she chased that figure. Knowing it was just a mist while she kept waiting.

The shoot started. And the photographer Richard was also the director of the ad film. While Y/n went on impressing everyone  who saw her,  Taehyung and Rosé sat inside watching her.
"Our Y/nie is so good at what she does. Isn't it big boss?", She asked keeping a smile on her face while Taehyung just stayed staring at his wife.
"Hmmm"
"It makes me so angry, seeing how she was treated. If it was not for the lost years then she would easily be dominating the modelling industry in the World by now  "
"She will. Soon", was all he said.

~~~