CHAPTER 13

~

The couple stood infront of the mirror.
Both wearing a matching outfit for the night.

Where Y/n wore a long white backless gown with long sleeves. A slit going down from her midthigh till her ankle of her right leg. The whole dress is done in pearls making her look like out of a fairytale - Taehyung wore a black three suit. His white shirt collar ruffled up on his neck giving him a princely look. A detailed intricate design done with pearls on the collar of the black blazer he wore matching with Y/n's dress.
One can easily say that, they are matching.

Y/n looked at herself. Her hair made in a low bun with pearls covering her whole bun. A white simple diamond stud to go with the dress and a white heels. And then she glanced at her husband who stood behind her. His hair trimmed falling on his forehead. His hand that is circling her waist shows the gold Rolex he wore.

They matched so well. Just like a match made in heaven.

"I believe there is going to be a rumour tomorrow. The king of entertainment industry Kim Taehyung and Model Y/n wore matching outfit". Y/n laughed out looking at their refections.

"Do you think the media has enough power to drag your husband's name in a rumour. They know better then that. And, moreover I cannot miss this chance where I can finally wear a matching outfit with my wife". Taehyung placed a gentle kiss on the side of her head.

The ring of the phone caught there attention. Y/n gave a glance to it before turning towards her husband.
"Rosé is here".
"Go. We will see each other in the event"

~

The camera flashed every second as actors and artist made their appearance.
Walking on the red carpet and glitters and simmers.
The host talked with each one of them making them comfortable.

Kai and Jennie has reached and was talking with the host when Y/n entered the venue.
Her white pearl dress made her look like a character out of a book. Her long leg making an appearance through the slit while she took her slow steps with a smile.
Camera turned towards her making Jennie's face twitch but she was smart enough to cover her displeasure.
She wore a silver shimmery long gown while Kai wore a all white suit.

"And, Park Y/n is here. Please this way, Miss. Park", the host called making Y/n stand beside Kai.
"I must say, Miss. Park, I was stunned for a second. You are looking absolutely beautiful. Like a Ocean Nymph."
Y/n gave a gentle smile before taking the mic, " I don't know about Nymph but thank you so much."
"I hope you guys have a wonderful evening today."
"Looking forward to it". Kai answered when suddenly all the camera turned towards the entrance. A Slick black Mercedes stopped right at the centre. A valent came opening the door and everything felt silent only the thing was heard was the click click of the camera. Taehyung stepped out buttoning his black blazer.
He emitted and unknown power. And, unknown auro surrounding him making everything around him royal, something a ordinary person can never let their hands into.

Taehyung walked with his stern face, his two guards walking behind him. His one hand inside the pocket of his trousers. His eyes fell upon the woman who stood in the stage. Their gaze met, just for a second and it was enough for the two to feel every warm.
Taehyung walked pass everyone as someone came to greet him while Y/n felt proud of seein how powerful her husband was. She felt a new kind of feeling inside her which she was unable to name but one thing was for sure. It made her happy and feel love for the man who just walked inside.

She saw how starstruck everyone was, even Kai and Jennie who stood with wide eye seeing the King of Entertainment walking casually without and fear and nervousness. She bit back a smirk thinking that, This powerful man who everyone is afraid of is hers. Her man.

Her man.

~

The inside was as packed and crowed as the outside. Every artist has started to take their seats. Kai, Jennie and Y/n say by the third row. While Taehyung was seated on the very first row talking with some big faces.

Y/n's angle was the best to have the perfect view of her husband who was too immense to know about his surrounding..

The light dimmed abit saying the event was about to start.
The MC came in welcoming everyone and saying what the event was about.
After some good minutes the MC asked Taehyung to come and give a speech as being the Special Guest.

Once again the Hall went silent as Taehyung stood making his way up towards the stage. The MC provides him with a Mic while he turned towrads the audience who held their breath seeing the beautiful human. Even man goes melting on his sight.
He glanced around the hall making a brief stare with a particular one before looking straight.

"I hope everyone is having a great time today". He started with his low raspy voice. "Wining and loosing is part of life If you win today make sure to keep doing you best tomorrow and if you lose........ It's not the end. Success and Failure are two sid e of the same coin. Today might not be your day but tomorrow will. Today"s event is to honour the ones who did their best but that doesn't mean you won in life. Keep working hard and keep doing your best, and .....Kim Entertainment will be watching you".

His speech ended with a big round of applause. Everyone knows who Kim Taehyung is. Everyone knows he doesn't like to bit around the bushes but say what he wants to say. He is not afraid to take risk of afraid to offend anything. He doesn't believe in kissing someone's ass and that's the reason why Kim Entertainment is always in the top. For bringing out the best artist to actors to models. Kim Entertainment always goes for the best. And if Kim Taehyung has said that they will watching means getting a hope to be requited by Kim Entertainment which will change anyone's life.

Y/n clapped smiling big. She menifested his words. She knew one day she will be worthy enough to stand beside this man. Worthy enough to be the Queen of this King.

The MC said his Thank you when he asked a question making everything go pindrop silent. The audience held their breath while Jennie had a smug smirk on her face.

"Mr. Kim, right now that I see it seems like yours and Miss. Park Y/n's dresses are matching so well".

~•~•~•~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Note:

"please update " - " may I ask will you be updating the next chapter ".. I can understand and m thankful for your love for my stories but you have to know when I write a story ofcourse I will update it I mean it's my story I know I have to update it and will update it but at this point I am tired.
I have said earlier updates will be slow as I have another life outside of Wattpad. I update whenever I can writing a story is not easy. Hope you understand that and keep paitence "