23. (m)

double update bc it's been so long ;)

mature content ahead

"Tell me what you want," Ace's mouth latched on to the familiar spot on Jasper's jugular.

Tentative and softly he sucked, as Jasper tilted his head back, letting all reservations fall away.

Jasper threaded his hands through Ace's locks and tugged. Grasping onto him for leverage to stay up right.

"Tell me," Ace demanded. "How do you want me?"

"I want you hard," Jasper hand trailed down and cupped his growing erection. "I want it rough and fast. Mark my body like you did before. Show me I'm yours."

Ace carried him into the bedroom and over to the mattress, and as he did so, Jasper entertained himself with sucking a few harmless marks into the visible skin of his neck.

He worked to lift Ace's shirt hiding away the rest of his body and couldn't help but smile when it only took him one swift try to get it right.

"That depends," Ace whispered, as he flipped them over.

Something about this position was addictive. He loved looking down at Jasper was watching as he fell apart from his touch.

"Are you gonna be a good boy for me? Or are you going to give me trouble?"

"I-I'll be..." Jasper trailed off as Ace bit his collarbone, a sensitive part of his body that sent him reeling. "I'll be good."

"Will you?" Ace moved back up to his face, cupping his jaw and pressing their lips together.

Jasper moaned, losing himself in the kiss and slipping back underneath Ace's spell. The spell where he would let the guard do anything to him.

"You're so needy," Ace teased. "I wish I was the only person to see you like this."

Jasper was staring back up at him and Ace's hands settled warmly on his bare hips. His fingers dug into the flesh.

Any more than that sweet pressure and Jasper knew he'd be dealing with some nasty bruises.

"You sound jealous," Jasper laughed. "I'm sure if I met you before any of them, I would've given you all of me."

"Would you?"

"If you asked nicely."

"That doesn't sound like the Jasper I know," Ace started to remove the rest of his clothes.

"The one I know would've made me jump through a million hoops just to have you in my presence."

Ace finished removing Jasper's clothes, and took his time admiring his naked body.

He bit his lip and grabbed Jaspers waist, flipping them again so that Jasper was straddling him.

"What can I say," Jasper kissed Ace's bare chest. "I've changed."

"No you haven't," Ace countered, lifting Jasper's head from his chest and searching his eyes.

"Turn around. Going to make such a pretty mess of you."

Jasper nodded slowly, letting Ace move his body so we was straddling Ace with his back facing him.

He was met with Ace's growing, leaking member, begging for attention. Ace pushed his torso down further so the guard has perfect access to his awaiting hole.

"Fuck, Jas." Ace groaned, running his hands over Jasper's ass while listening to those sweet, sultry moans. "You look so pretty for me."

"A-Ace," Jasper let out a shaky breath, his one have gripping the shaft and the other steadying himself on the bed.