Chapter Forty-Six: Being Found

Thalia grumbled annoyed glaring at the she-elf that had brought her some dinner, it was the third day since she had been locked in her room and she knew that shortly she would be joined by Thranduil who would again ask her to marry him. 

The demigods magic had been unable to do anything, she had struggled to even produce an astral projection in the same room as her let alone one that was outside of the room. 

Thalia huffed knowing that she needed to find some way out of the room, she had attempted to escape through the door only to find it heavily guarded by several elven guards. 

Thalia really sure what Thranduil was hoping for but she knew she'd never agree to marry him; not when she had Thorin and she loved him. 

Paloma had been no help what so ever and Thalia was annoyed that her cousin couldn't see that the elven lord was using her for his own gain. 

The daughter of Zeus seemed thrilled with her engagement to Legolas, she didn't seem to see that her fiancé didn't look as happy about it when he came with her to see Thalia. 

The bedroom door's opened as if on cue and Thalia huffed as she got to her feet and crossed her arms, her blue eyes glaring at Thranduil as he carried something into the room for her. 

Thalia eyed him warily knowing it would be another gift that he had gotten for her, she was growing tired of him gifting her with things that already belonged to her. 

Thalia had been a little surprised when her navy spot business bag had been given to her, it had been left with the company when she had been taken by David. 

"You look beautiful this evening," Thranduil commented eyeing Thalia, he wasn't sure why she was still resisting him but he knew that it had something to do with the dwarf in his dungeons.

The elven-lord set down his gift on to the bed and smiled as he watched Thalia, he wasn't sure what he would do to get her to agree but he was going to ask her every night to see if she would change her mind. 

"Every night you ask the same question. And every night I give you the same answer..." Thalia snapped glaring at Thranduil, she wasn't going to change her mind and the sooner he learnt that the better. 

Thalia knew that there was a festival going on right now and she wasn't sure why he kept coming to bother her with something that wouldn't change. 

"I would rather die first, than marry someone that I don't love," Thalia snapped glaring at the elf, she stayed away from him. 

The demigod could see the fury flickering in his eyes and she didn't wish to stand closer to him in case he snapped; she knew there would be only so much more he would take. 

"You know... you are really starting to annoy me," Thranduil said coolly watching Thalia, he knew that she would have to give in sooner or later; she would remain in this room until she did and that would ware her down gradually. 

"I would think you'd be used to it by now," Thalia said feeling something brush passed her, she didn't turn as she focused on Thranduil knowing that she would never give him what she wanted. 

Thalia was content to die for what she believed in and she could see that the years that Thranduil had been cooped up in his own little world had made him greedy and driven him insane with power. 

"Then I will see you tomorrow to ask you again," Thranduil said shortly, his eyes glaring at Thalia wondering how she could deny him what he desired.

Thalia watched as Thranduil stormed back out of the room, her blue eyes waiting until the doors had closed before she looked around the room wondering what had brushed against her. 

"I know you are there," Thalia said looking around not knowing what she was actually looking for, she had felt something and she was sure it was someone brushing against her. 

Thalia pursed her lips as she continued to wait before suddenly Bilbo appeared before her; she blinked a little surprised as a sigh of relief escaped her. 

Thalia had heard that the dwarves had all been captured but she hadn't heard anything about her hobbit friend, she worried that something had happened to him when she had been taken. 

"Bilbo you have no idea how good it is too see you," Thalia said moving to hug the hobbit in relief, she hadn't been able to sense anything since something was blocking her powers. 

Bilbo returned the hug knowing that the rest of the company would be relieved to hear that he had finally found Thalia; they had all been so worried when they heard the elven-king had her. 

"I've been searching everywhere for you," Bilbo confessed smiling up at Thalia, he couldn't wait to tell everyone that she was okay. 

No one had known what to do when Thalia had been abducted by David and Thorin had led them all on a crazy search for the blonde which had only led the company into the hands of spiders and then the elves.

***

"Do you think Bilbo has found Thalia?" Kíli asked leaning against his cell wall, his blue eyes peaked out of his cell as he wondered where Thalia could be. 

Anyone could see that Thorin was far from happy with this turn of events and no one was sure just how to ease the dwarf king's mind.

"You never know lad," Balin said in comfort looking over at Thorin, he could see that the blonde wasn't just on his mind but the entire company's. 

Thalia had been taken from them in the dark of the night and no one was sure if the blonde was okay while she was being held captive by Thranduil; it was a fear that they all shared but didn't say anything about. 

The dwarves were silent as they wondered what was going on outside of the dungeons where they were being held; they could hear a celebration overhead and knew it would be a while before it died down. 

"Bilbo," Ori said excitedly spotting the hobbit returning, he was glad that their small friend was okay and he was curious about the smile that Bilbo was wearing. 

They all moved to the door of the cells to see what was going on and to hear what Bilbo had to say; since he was the one breaking them out.

"I bring a gift for Thorin actually," Bilbo said grinning fishing the white gold amethyst teardrop pendant out of his pocket and showed it to the dwarf king knowing he would understand. 

Thorin stared at the pendant as Bilbo handed it to him, he would recognise the item anywhere and he felt hope fill him at what this could mean. 

"Thalia sends her love," Bilbo said watching the dwarf, he knew that this would be the news that Thorin had been waiting for. 

It had taken him days to find Thalia and it was only after following Thranduil that he had been able to find Thalia who was locked away in a tower much to Thalia's amusement. 

"She's okay?" Thorin asked relieved to hear that the woman that he was courting was safe, he felt a weight lift from his shoulders as determination filled him. 

Now that he knew where Thalia was they could start planning their escape; they needed to get out of here and fast.