Chapter 1

Jaune is walking through the Emerald Forest. Alone, betrayed, forgotten. Only a few people stood by him, but in the end he was alone. He sat down in a cliff, thinking about life knowing everything is over. But suddenly he hears two figures approach him. He turns and sees two people he does not recognize.

 He turns and sees two people he does not recognize

Jaune: Who are you?

Jaune: Who are you?

???: Just a passing through Kamen Rider. Remember that.

???: Really Tsukasa must you do that every time someone asks that question.

Tsukasa: Yes, yes I do.

Sougo: Anyways, my name is Tokiwa Sougo and this is Kadoya Tsukasa .

Jaune: What do you want from me?

Tsukasa: We watched what happened to you in Beacon and safe to say those so called "Huntsman and Huntresses" have no right to be called Protectors of Humanity if they prey upon the weak.

Sougo: That's why we decided to give you a second chance to show them what being a hero means and you're just the person we need. Tell me Jaune do you know what a Kamen Rider is?

Jaune: No I don't, in fact I never heard of that name before.

Sougo: Well Jaune they were heroes; protectors of humanity that fight in the shadows. We were all just regular people, no titles, no power, nothing. We were just ordinary people. But fate decided to give us the power of the Kamen Riders and we fought the enemies that seek to destroy humanity, no matter how difficult the obstacle is. In the end we push ourselves and face the danger head on. 

Jaune: Wow, they're just like the stories my grandfather used to tell me. Wait, are you guys Kamen Riders as well?

Tsukasa: Yes, we are kid. I'm known as Kamen Rider Decade, the Destroyer of Worlds and Sougo over there is Kamen Rider Zi-O, the Demon King of Time.

Jaune tenses up when he hears the titles of both Decade and Zi-O

Tsukasa: Relax kid we didn't destroy the world. Well it depends on the situation. But I think we're getting sidetrack here, Jaune would you be willing to take the mantle of the Kamen Riders and honor their legacy to the end.

Jaune thinks about this. In the end he wanted to still be huntsman, but after everything that's happened he knows that dream is dead. So in the end this is his only chance of being a hero.

Jaune: I accept!

Tsukasa: Alright kid that's the spirit. So Zi-O what drivers does blondie get.

Sougo: Jaune you will gain access to all the Kamen Riders from the Heisei era as well as the ones in the Reiwa Era including the Dark Riders, but be careful those forms are very dangerous and powerful.

The minute Sougo gave Jaune the powers of the Kamen Riders. Jaune felt more powerful that he could ever imagine.

Tsukasa: So now you're all set. As for us we'll take our leave. But don't worry kid we will be watching over you.

Sougo: Good luck Jaune and I hope you achieve your dreams.

Tsukasa uses a Aurora Curtain free and they both vanished.

Jaune looks at his hands and now has the confidence to be a hero as he looks to the sky as he journeys to his new path.

2 Months Later

During those 2 months Jaune has been traveling all across through Remnant, through his power given to him by Tsukasa and Sougo he has been helping many villages in the outskirts of the kingdoms as well as doing missions for them for free. He was able to achieve more than he did before he got his powers. The people Jaune has saved have named him the Masked Rider. Jaune often frequents the Villages he saves and helps them earning him a reputation for his kind heart. Jaune's next plan right now is to deal with a certain Bandit Tribe in Mistral. The Mistral Council called for Jaune or his Rider persona to deal with the Bandit tribe and in return he will be welcomed and praised by the people of Mistral. Jaune never cared for the praise; all he wanted was to help people and if getting rid of a Bandit Tribe can do it so be it.

Beacon Academy:

In Ozpin's office he read reports and new coverage about the Masked Rider, some people speculated he was a soldier form Atlas, but they denied any claims. Ozpin is curious considering the Masked Rider appeared just a few days after Jaune disappeared. Ozpin is upset of the outcome of his transcripts, he showed everyone the truth. That Jaune was the one that  saved him from the Ursa, majority of the students were sad about their actions and felt guilty, while some didn't care such as Team WBY. NPR were feeling guilty about their actions and hoped to find Jaune and apologize to him and hopes he forgives them. Ozpin looks in the window of his office as he calls a certain huntsman.

Ozpin: Qrow I need you to find the identity of the Masked Rider.

Qrow: Why? I know I heard rumors about the Masked Rider but are you sure he wants to be found?

Ozpin: Let's just say I'm curious.