Chapter 36 (Hibiki and Agito Tribute)

Qrow: Judging by the sound of explosions no doubt the kid and his Team are dealing with the Another Riders.

Qrow is with Team RWBY as they walk around the city of Vacuo.

Ruby: Do you think Jaune and the others need help?

Qrow: No they can handle it, it's us that needs help. Oum knows what Another Riders might show up, we found one but their are still others out there. Raven and the Ice Cream Girl are already in the Mirage, hopefully they can find us something.

Blake: And what about the Headmaster? Has he found anything that could help?

Qrow: As of now, no. Hopefully whatever the kid is dealing with could give us the answers we need.

Then all of a sudden Qrow got a call and looked to see who it was and it's Jaune.

Qrow: Kid tell me you found something.

Jaune: I do, head to the Mirage now. Raven and Neo will need help.

Qrow: Why?

Jaune: Crown Operation in the Mirage, they plan to attack the City. Meet us in this location, now.

As Jaune ended the call.

Ruby: Was that Jaune?

Qrow: Yup, and we need to head to his location. There seems to be trouble and I have a feeling it's going to get hectic.

As Qrow and Team RWBY rushed to Jaune's location.

Vacuo: The Mirage

Qrow spots Team JJNPR, Raven, Neo, and as well as Theodore laying low as they scout out the location. They head there and make sure not to be seen.

Qrow: Theo you're here as well?

Theodore: Yes, when I was told of the situation I had to come and join the fight. Qrow, the situation has went from bad to worse.

Qrow: Really now? Kid, give me a rundown.

Jaune: Well this place is called the Mirage, it's a secret fight club located outside of the city of Vacuo. By daytime, it takes the cover of an abandoned Mistral Trading Company refinery. By night, it serves as a secret headquarters and fighting pit for The Crown.

Qrow: So what are we up against?

Raven: You want to take a look at this and we got a big problem.

As Raven had Neo show Qrow and everyone footage of what's happening down there and it's revealed that their is a horde of Another Agitos.

Qrow: Are you kidding me? We're up against an army of Another Riders?

Jaune: Yes, Another Agito has the ability called Infectious Bite, if Another Agito bites anyone, they will mutate into a copy of Another Agito.

Pyrrha: Then we need to deal with this problem at once.

Jeanne: Can't, look.

Everyone looks at the screen and sees another Another Rider and it's Another Hibiki.

Yang: Are you kidding me? We have to deal with an army of them now we have another one to deal with.

Ren: As long as we have the power of the specific Kamen Rider we should be fine.

Pyrrha: But the question is who should we deal with first?

Jaune: Our best bet is to deal with Another Hibiki first, Raven, you, Headmaster Theodore and Neo deal with Another Agito while Qrow and everyone else will deal with Another Hibiki.