Chapter 14

They enter as the new recruits are moving in a line to the side of the stage, a mere few dozen compared to the hundreds of white-vested, black-hooded soldiers to their left and up above in the balconies. Jaune and Pyrrha look around themselves when they stop, and a fully-masked man with tattoos standing starts speaking before the large sheet emblazoned with the bloody wolf and claw marks.

White Fang Lieutenant: Thank you all for coming. For those of you who are joining us for the first time tonight, allow me to introduce a very special comrade of ours! I can assure you, he is the key to obtaining what we have fought for for so long!

Roman: Thank you, thank you! Please, hold your applause!

Deerie :What's a human doing here?!

Roman: I'm glad you asked, "Deerie"! Now, I'll be the first to admit, humans... are the worst. Case in point. So, I understand why you would like to see us all locked away, or, better yet, killed!

Roman: But, before the claws come out, I'd like to mention the fact that you and I all have a common enemy: the ones in control, the people pulling the strings, the dirty, rotten humans that run our kingdoms! Government, military, even the schools: they're all to blame for your lot in life! And they're all pests that need to be dealt with! Fortunately, I'm the best exterminator around... No offense to any rodents in the room.

With a snap of the fingers, the curtain falls, and the whole mass of Faunus applaud at the sight of the Atlesian Paladin-290 behind it, the mark of the White Fang painted on its shoulder.

Pyrrha whispers

Pyrrha: You stole that?

Jaune: Yup, it was easy. Roman was surprised as well.

Roman: As some of you may have heard, this right here......is Atlas' newest defense against all the scary things in the world. And thanks to my "employer", we've managed to snag a few before they, uh, "hit the shelves". Now, many of your brothers have already moved down to our new operation in the southeast. If you'd rather stay within the city, that's fine... But if you're truly ready to fight for what you believe in, this is the arsenal I can provide you. Any questions?

White Fang Lieutenant: Will all new recruits, please come forward!

The White Fang is still cheering loudly as the recruits are marched to the stage, with Jaune and Pyrrha following along.

On top of the roof Ren sees Roman looking at someone.

Ren: Guys I think Roman sees you?

Jaune: No Ren he isn't looking at us.

Ren: Then who is i-

The lights suddenly go out for the whole building and the whole building goes dark.

Roman: Don't let them get away!

Jaune and Pyrrha look to the source and see Blake and Sun jumping out of the window.

Roman: Stop them!

Ren: What the heck? What is Blake doing here? I thought Ozpin specifically told her not to interfere?

Jaune: Dammit she ruined the operation. Jeanne contact Ozpin and tell him Blake broke the rules and tell him to meet us at our location.