Chapter 28

In the Atlesian ship, a small explosion occurs as both Mercury and Emerald burst out of it. Mercury has a few scratches and bruises with his metal legs having dents on it while Emerald has many wounds, bruises and is bleeding, she's having a hard time standing up as Torchwick approaches them.

Torchwick: And here I thought you'll make this easy for me.

Mercury charges at him as Torchwick slashes him using the Lupin Gunner as Gold streaks of energy hit Mercury. He activates its Break Mode as he headed towards Emerald, she fires her guns at him but it does nothing. Torchwick continues to deploy a flurry of punches at Emerald. He delivers one last punch as Emerald is sent flying out of the ship.

Mercury: Em!!!

Mercury continues delivering kicks at Torchwick but he nonchalantly blocks it and kicks him back he placed a Lupin Blade Viral Core in the Lupin Gunner

"Tune"
"Lupin Blade"

Torchwick delivers slashes at Mercury as he tries to counter Torchwick by shooting him, he blocks it with a shield

Torchwick delivers slashes at Mercury as he tries to counter Torchwick by shooting him, he blocks it with a shield. Then suddenly Torchwick made a motion with his hands and traps Mercury in a Film Layer.

Mercury: Ughhh! What is this!!?

Torchwick just walks to him and delivers a slash pushing him back.

Torchwick: Looks like fire bitch's plans have failed. Time to do my part and finish you off.

"Ultimate Lupin Stlash"

Torchwick attacks Mercury with a jewel-shaped energy slash. As he is flying out of the ship never to be seen again.

Torchwick: Now thats done. What do I do now? The kid said to make sure not to let these morons get to their ship.

Torchwick thinks, then a plan pops up.

Torchwick: Hmmmm, I hope theres a self destruct sequence on the ship. It would be fun to see the General complain that his beloved ship is gone.

Torchwick goes back to the Command Center of the ship.