Chapter 15

Jaune stares at his former family as they just arrived in Beacon.

Jaune: They're here early. (Sighs) I didn't want this day to come.

Ren: Is that them Jaune?

Jaune: Yup its my Mother and him. Jeanne where's the rest of the family?

Jeanne: Busy. Don't worry we'll make sure to visit them after we deal with this nuisance.

Ozpin: Mr. Tokiwa, let me handle this. Glynda please take Team RWBY to my office so they can receive their punishment.

Glynda nods as she takes Team RWBY inside Beacon. Ozpin heads towards the Arc Family.

Ozpin: Nicolas, Juniper. What brings you here in Beacon?

Nicolas: I'm here to take my Daughter back Home. She's been ignoring my calls.

Juniper: That's because Nicolas, she's angry about what you did with Jaune!

Nicolas: I don't care I gave her the task of replacing Jaune as Team leader, but now she disobeyed my orders and you Ozpin allowed Jaune back to Beacon! He does not belong here after what he did!

Ozpin brings out a scroll and looks at a list

Ozpin: Glynda Goodwitch, Peter Port, Bartholomew Oobleck, Thumbelina Peach. That's funny I don't see your name here Nicolas.

Nicolas: What on Earth are you talking about Ozpin?!

Ozpin: What I mean is you don't have a say in who stays and leaves Beacon. I chose Jaune because he has potential. He was able to prove by leading his team against the Deathstalker during the initation as well as his heroic deeds in Remnant or did you all ignore that. This proves he is worthy to stay in Beacon. The same goes for Jeanne here, she wanted to honor Jaune by leading Team JNPR.

Nicolas: It does not matter Ozpin, my word is final and will always be. Jeanne it's time to go!!

Jeanne: NO!!

Nicolas: What was that young lady?

Nicolas said angrily

Jeanne: I refuse!!! I'll stand my ground here father! I'm old enough to make my own decisions!!! You can't control me anymore!

Nicolas: You will follow my every command Jeanne and that's final!

Back with team JNPR a crowd is being formed as Team CFVY arrives

Coco: Yo guys, what's going on here?

Ren: A lovely family reunion

Ren says sarcastically

Nicolas: Jeanne, this is your last warning I order you to come with us and end this pointless charade.

Jeanne: Not until you tell me the reason why you never bothered to train Jaune

Nicolas: Cause he was weak, he had no potential.

Jaune: That's because you gave up on me so easily Nicolas

Nicolas: You watch your tone boy.

Jaune: I am not your son!! You hear me! You never had the patience to train me. You never cared, the only thing I was good for was to breed more children to continue the Arc Name

Jeanne gasps.

Jeanne: Mom is this true?!

Juniper: I didn't know anything about this! Nicolas told me he only wanted to protect Jaune! Not this!! Nicolas explain yourself!!