Chapter 31

Jaune: We're nearing Menagerie. It will take a few minutes before we arrive.

Jaune looks to see all of the two Teams are lounging around. He heads to where his Team is.

Jeanne: So Jaune what's the plan?

Jaune: We head over to Menagerie to speak with the Chief, we need to inform him of the White Fang's actions. We already took out Cinder and Adam, we need to get rid of what's left of the White Fang.

Pyrrha: Do you think Salem knows about us?

Ren: Most likely, and she's probably finding ways to defeat us.

Jeanne: I have a feeling we are in for a surprise when we arrive.

Nora: Jeanne! You just jinxed us!

Just then the Bullhead shakes as everyone holds on to something.

Nora: See I told you!!

Jaune and Pyrrha head to the cockpit, as they looked through the window they see Sea Feilong.

Jaune: Dammit, we can't avoid that. We need to take it out.

Ruby: Jaune what's the situation?

Jaune: We got a Sea Feilong attacking our ship, I can try to outmanoeuvre it but these things are tough they could easily catch up with us.

Blake: Do you want us to do anything?

Jaune: No, stay here and protect the Bullhead, Jeanne I want you to pilot the ship. Blake guide Jeanne to an area we can land safely.

They both nod as they head to the cockpit.

Jaune: Ren, Nora deal with this, I'll assist you if things get rough.

Ren: Of course Jaune.

Nora: You got it fearless leader.

As the two bring out their Gashats

"Bang Bang Shooting"
"Jet Combat"

"Bansou Bike"
"Jet Combat"

"Gashatto"

Ren/Nora: Henshin.

"Gacchan, Level up!"
"Ba-Bang-Bang! Bang-Ba-Bang! Yow! Bang Bang Shooting! A Gacha! Jet! Jet! In the sky! Jet! Jet! Jet Comba~t!"

"Bakusou dokusou gekisou bousou! Bakusou Bike! A Gacha! Buttobi! Jet! To the sky! Fly! High! Sky! Jet Combat!"