Chapter 13

Jaune kept checking his messages waiting for his contact to message about the any details regarding the White Fang. They just finish class and Jeanne and Pyrrha came back in the dorm.

Nora: So guys! How was it fighting crime as crime-fighting Kamen Rider?!

Jeanne: It felt great to be honest. We were able to stop a couple of criminals in Vale. The police were shocked that there are more people like us. We explained that the Jaune or how they call him the Masked Rider added more people to his team.

Pyrrha: I had fun as well it was a nice change of pace compared to just hunting down Grimm. I wouldn't say it out loud. But I felt like a superhero.

Pyrrha says shyly

Jeanne: Don't be such a downer Pyr. I still remember a while ago when those criminals thought they could handle us.

Flashback

Jeanne and Pyrrah are up against a bunch of criminals. Jeanne has equipped Kamen Rider Brave while Pyrrha is using Kamen Rider Genm.

Thug: You think can beat us it's 2 against 12

Thug: You don't stand a chance against us.

Jeanne: Pyr?

Pyrrha smiles and nods as they charge towards the thugs as screams can be heard in the alleyway.

Flashback Ends

Jaune laughs

Jaune: Ha! Bet you taught those guys a lesson.

He was interrupted when he received a text from his contact.
"WHITE FANG MEETING HAPPENING TONIGHT ROMAN IS GOING TO PRESENT THEM A STOLEN ATLAS PALADIN" - NEO

"Send me the full details of the operation" - Jaune

Jaune sends Ozpin the details. He informs him to bring Team JNPR to his office.

Jaune: Come on guys, headmaster is calling us.

Ren: You're contact sent you information?

Jaune: Yup, need to give the Headmaster the run down of the situation

Ozpin's office

Ozpin: So, Mr. Tokiwa. You're contact has informed you that the White Fang stole an Atlas Paladin and that Roman Torchwick is presenting it later tonight.

Jaune: That's the gist of it.

Ozpin: Ironwood won't like this one bit. Did your contact give any details on how they stole it?

Jaune: Oh that's easy. I was the one who stole it.

Everyone was shocked

Jeanne: What do you mean you stole a Paladin

Pyrrha: Jaune how were you not caught?

Ren: When did this even happened?

Nora: Fearless leader you need to me how to do that so I can steal all those pancakes.

Jaune: Everyone calm down, trust me when I stole the Paladin. I double check all their security measures and let me tell you it was easy to hack. Thanks to me earning Kamen Rider Build's knowledge I was a able to upgrade Atlas' security system. So that the White Fang won't be able to do the same. Headmaster you need to tell the general to upgrade the CTTS, I was able to hack it easily.

Ozpin: I understand Mr. Tokiwa but what would happen once the White Fang deploys the Paladin.

Jaune: Don't worry I sabotaged most of the Paladin's systems. When they use it won't work as well as they thought.

Jeanne: That's good to hear. But Brother you need to tell us when you do these kinds of stuff.

Jeanne says as she punches Jaune's shoulder.

Jaune: Sorry Jeanne, didn't want to risk you revealing my contact at the moment.

Ozpin: Speaking of your contact. How is he or she anyway?

Jaune: It's Roman Torchwick. Wait, if you're gonna react let me explain. Torchwick is being forced into this he explained everything to me Headmaster who the mastermind is and everything. He sent his sidekick Neo to inform about any major operation that's happening. I've been on the case ever since.

Jeanne: Wait, that incident in the hallway. Do you think they are in league with Torchwick.

Jaune: Yea, they are I overheard their conversation and here's what I found.

Jaune plays the recording

Pyrrha: Mistress?

Ren: Looks like someone very important to them. We need to keep an eye on them. Since they were tasked to watch over Jaune.

Ozpin thinks for a second when he heard the word Mistress. Is she on the move again?

Ozpin: Jaune once you finish this mission. As Roman to give you everything he knows. Try to ask him if those people in the recording are the masterminds to this whole operation. I'll inform Glynda and the staff to not interfere.

Jaune: Got it Headmaster.

Ozpin: Good then you best be on your way.

Jaune nods as they all leave the office.

Back in their dorm room Jaune is setting up the necessary gear for their mission.

Nora: So fearless leader what's the plan.

Jaune: I'm setting up cameras in these glasses so that they could record our every movement. That way we have something to prove to Ozpin during our reports or if any interference happens.

Jeanne: Smart, that we won't have to deal with any legal trouble.

Ren: I have a question Jaune. Since this is a White Fang rally we need to have disguises.

Jaune: Already on it.

Jaune shows them a chest full of disguises.

Jaune: I collect a lot of junk during m travels. We could use this to infiltrate the meet up. Anyway here's the plan: Pyrrha and I would infiltrate the meet up and recording everything that's being presented there. While Ren and Nora are on overwatch, you guys will report to me anything suspicious during the mission and last Jeanne you will be our backup in case things go wrong.

Everyone nods

Pyrrha: I thought of something that could help us not get caught.

Pyrrha brings out a bunch of hair dye.

Pyrrha: Since we are both well known around Remnant I think it's best if we dye our hair a different color that way a few people will recognise us.

Jaune: That's smart Pyrrha. Good thinking.

Pyrrha just blushes at the praise.

Jaune: Alright team we have limited time. So get refreshened up we leave in a few minutes.

Timeskip

Jaune and Pyrrha arrive at the White Fang meet up already in their disguises. They dyed their hair black and added a few Faunus that doesn't make them stand out that much.

Pyrrha: You all set Jaune?

Jaune: Yup good to go, the camera is already recording just stay low and keep quiet. We don't want to attract unwanted attention. Ren,  Nora keep watch, inform me if anything occurs.

Ren: Got it Jaune

Jaune: Jeanne, you're our backup in case anything happens.

Jeanne: Crystal.

They proceed to head to the location of the White Fang meet up.