Chapter 29

All the Riders begin engaging both the White Fang and the Grimm as Beacon turns into a battlefield.

With Team CFVY

"Come On! Flare, Spike, Shadow!
"Tire Kakimazerl!"
"Attack 1.2.3!"

Coco produces multiple clones of herself and throw spike projectiles along with fireballs at the same time towards the White Fang.

"Come On! Dump, Mixer, Gravity!"
"Tire Kakimazerl!"
"Kouji Genbar!"

Coco is now armed with the Rumble Smasher and 10-ton Weight as she spins around the White Fang grunts and delivers a Drill attack filled with Yellow energy as they all explode.

Velvet turns the Vortex Lever once.

"One Side"

She then channels the energy of all 30 biotic Fulbottles, making the red, magenta, and orange parts of her body glow.

"Ready, Go!"
"Genius Attack!"

She delivers a punch covered in red energy towards the Grimm and White Fang, disintegrating the Grimm and knocking out the White Fang. Velvet turns the Lever again.

"One Side"
"Opposite Side"

She channels the energy of all 30 abiotic Fullbottles, making the blue, cyan, and violet parts of her body glow

"Genius Break!"

She delivering a side kick covered in blue energy that creates a shockwave upon impact and sends the Paladin flying to the building. Velvet turns the Vortex Lever three times to activate the finisher.

"One Side"
"Opposite Side"
"All Side"
"Ready, Go!"
"Genius Finish!"

Velvet performs an enhanced version of RabbitTank Form's Vortex Finish, with the graph being rainbow colored and Velvet emitting rainbow-colored gas in order to accelerate into the Grimm. As they explodes and turn into dust.

Fox sees a group of Nevermores headed his way he decided to finish them all off by putting the Zero-Two Progrise.

"Progrise key confirmed, Ready to utilize"
"Zero-Two's Ability"
"Zero Two Kaban Strash!"

Fox launches a horizontal yellow and red energy slash. Fox decided to finish off 2 Paladins.

"Zero-Two Big Bang!"

Fox quickly moves toward the Paladins and deflects their attack with an upward kick. He then delivers a horizontal flying kick and lands behind the Paladin before performing another upward kick, launching them into the air. Fox follows them and performs a series of aerial high-speed punches and kicks. As the Paladins falls back to the ground hitting a group of White Fang grunts, Fox performs a final flying kick that produces red and green energy upon impact. The energy is then channeled into Fox's foot before he breaks through the Paladins, causing the number "02" to appear before the Paladin is consumed by a large red and green explosion.

"Zero-Two Big Bang!"

Yatsu charges at the White Fang with Daidaimaru and delivers slashes at them, they fire their guns at him.

"Melon Defender"
"Budou Ryuhou"

Yatsu then counters and fires a volley of bullets at the White Fang knocking them out.