Chapter 20

Doctor Oobleck and Team WBY arrived in the entrance of the cave. They enter it and a met with the aftermath of Jaune's teams rampage.

Oobleck: Looks like Jaune and his Team made quite a mess.

Yang: Jeez they really did a number on them.

Weiss: So barbaric.

Blake just looks at the unconcious White Fang members. Worried about what there plan is.

Oobleck: Alright Team WBY, just stick together once we rendevous with Jaune and his team we'll find Miss Rose.

The teams nods as they head through the tunnels.

With Ruby

Ruby and Zwei continue to explore the area. Trying their best not to be seen by anyone. Then Ruby sees Roman Torchwick, she hides as she prepares to confront him.

Ruby: Okay Ruby, you can do this, you ready Zwei?

Zwei: Bark!

Ruby stands up and aims the Zikan Girande at Torchwick.

Ruby: Freeze!!!

Torchwick: Well, well well Little Red, we meet again and looks like you joined the Rider's little band of Merry men.

Ruby: What are you and the White Fang planning to do this time?!

Torchwick: That's a secret Red. By the way how did you find this place, and where the hell are those animals? How the hell did they not see you? I mean you're a walking watch right now.

As Torchwick aims Melodic Cudgel at Ruby

Torchwick: Anyway I think it's time get down to business.

Torchwick fires as Ruby dodges, she fires her gun at him but missed a few shots as the rest of the White Fang arrive.

Torchwick: Ah there you boys are, could use a little help dealing with this pest.

White Fang Grunt: We got a problem multiple Riders in the tunne-

The Grunt was silent when he was shot, Jaune and the rest of his Team arrives as the White Fang grunts retreat to the Train.

Torchwick: 'There here, need to follow up with the plan'

Flashback

Neo meets up with Jaune's Team as she contacted them about the White Fang's plans to blow up the wall and bring the Grimm inside of Vale.

Jeanne: So, where's eyeliners?

Neo types in her scroll

Neo: 'Still inside managing the grunts, can't have them be suspicious of out business dealigs'

Jaune: So, they're going to blow the wall to bring in more Grimm?

Neo: 'That's the gist of it and from what Roman told me is that Cinder told him that he needed to be arrested by Atlas, so that he could be placed on their ship, specifically Ironwood's ship.'

Ren: Why?

Jeanne: The virus

Pyrrha: What do you mean Jeanne?

Jeanne: Think about it Pyrrha, the only reason why Cinder planned a virus in the CCTS could be that 1 she would shut down all communications in the CCTS making the kingdoms lose radio contact and 2 it could be that they are using it to hack the robots.

Nora: What Robots????

Nora asked very confused.

Jeanne: The New Atlesian Knights. Ren and I watched Ironwood's presentation.