Chapter 37(Ryuki Tribute)

In one of the empty halls of an underground Bunker located in the Wastelands of Vacuo. A Aurora Curtain appears as Jaune alongside the rest of the group were all transported there.

Qrow: So kid, mind explaining where the hell are we?

Jaune: Easy, this is the Crown Bunker, an underground bunker located in the middle of the Wastelands in Vacuo, near a CCT relay tower. It serves as a secret hideaway and throne room for The Crown, and where its army is hidden.

Raven: And how we're you able to get this information or located this place?

Pyrrha: We interrogated one of the Team members of the leader, with a little bit of persuasion.

Ren: Mainly Nora breaking her arms and legs.

Pyrrha: She provided us with everything the Crown is planning and pinpointed the location of their base.

Blake: And will their be any resistance when we arrived in the base?

Jaune: No, their army was suppose to be the Another Agitos but we halted their plan and now it's just her left.

Jaune and the group began walking in the Underground Bunker, they noticed that the place is eerily quiet, Team RWBY had their guards up as they expect something to ambush them, but the rest were all calm as ever.

They reached a stone-carved throne room as Jaune notices that their are numerous mirrors around the area, this confirms it that he now knows which Another Rider they'll be facing.

???: Well, well, well I didn't expect the Kamen Riders to find me so soon.

Jaune: Gillain Asturias, the Leader of the Crown alongside your brother, Jax.

Gillain: It seems you defeated all of my men and even stopped our plan on taking over the City.

Jaune: That we did and I presume that this place is a trap to lure us in, cause by looking at all these mirrors you placed here. I know exactly what Another Rider Swartz gave you and I know my Team figured it out as well.

Jaune's Team nods as well.

Qrow: Kid is the situation going to be bad or worse?

Jeanne: Just be ready, this whole place will be real busy once they come out of those mirrors.

Weiss: Mirrors? What are you talking about?

Gillain: Enough of this, I'm going to enjoy tearing you riders apart and I have an army by my side to deal with you.

Gillain brings out the Another Ridewatch and transforms.

"Ryuki!"

Then as Gillian transforms into Another Ryuki, the mirrors suddenly start forming a shape of a portal in the glass as multiple Mirror Monsters come out of it and surround the group