Chapter 6

Jaune enters Combat Class. He knows he's going to fight someone and he's already planning on who to use.

Goodwitch: Alright Class, its time to pick the combatants.

Goodwitch presses the button as it picks its teams.

Goodwitch: Jaune Tokiwa vs. RWBY, JNPR and CRDL

Jaune was shocked that he has to face a group of teams, he expected to face only one opponent. He's right, Goodwitch really does have it out for him.

Pyrrah: Um, Miss Goodwitch isnt this unfair for Jaune?

Goodwitch: Considering that Arc is the Masked Rider. I want to see what he is made of.

Then suddenly a thought came into Goodwitch's head

Goodwitch: Unsecond thought, I'll change the brackets.

As everyone sees who will Jaune be fighting now. As it reveals to be Jaune Sougo vs. Every student in this room.

The Class was shocked there's around 30-35 people in here and they're going against Jaune.

Ozpin: Glynda do you think this is too much for Mr Sougo?

Goodwitch: NO OZPIN! I need to see if Mr Arc truly belongs in this School!

Jaune grits his teeth. He's going to make her pay.

It took a few minutes for all the students to gather their gear and weapons as they're waiting for what armor Jaune will use.

"Sengoku Driver"
"Orange"

A zipper opens up and out came.......a Orange

Blake: is it me or did I just see an Orange coming out of that portal.

Pyrrah: Yes Blake, I think everyone can see that.

"Lock on"
"Soiya! Orange Arms! Hanamichi on Stage!"

"Lock on""Soiya! Orange Arms! Hanamichi on Stage!"

Jaune: This is my stage!

Student 1: Hey I recognize that armor.

Student 2: Yeah I heard that was the armor that took out majority of the Grimm in Menagerie.

Student 3: The same goes for Vacou. I believed he took down alot of Bandit groups with that armor.

Student 4: We're doomed

Blake looked at Jaune with shock. He was able to get rid of the Grimm at her home, where no one could. Weiss looks at Jaune with anger and jealously because of his armor. That technology belongs to Atlas, not the faker.

Goodwitch silences all the chatter.

Goodwitch: Alright are all students ready?

They all nod.