Chapter 5

After the reveal, Jaune and Ozpin head back to Beacon as Ozpin showed Jaune to his new dorm room.

Ozpin: I take it everything is to your liking Mr. Tokiwa?

Jaune: Yes and thank you Headmaster for everything.

Ozpin: Oh, no need to thank me Jaune. I already knew of your transcripts from Initiation.

Jaune: Wait. You mean.

Ozpin: Yes, Mr. Tokiwa. I brought you in because I know you have potential and I was right. You were able to give people hope in a matter of months. Something no ordinary Huntsman was able to accomplish.

Jaune: Thank you Headmaster, and I'll promise you I'll continue giving these people hope and help them see the light in these dark times; for I am a Kamen Rider, a protector of the world.

Ozpin smiles as they bid each other farewell.

Ozpin: I hope you are the key into winning this war Jaune.

Jaune woke up in the morning, as he stood up and absorbed everything around him.

Jaune: A lot has change since I left Beacon 3 months ago.

Jaune freshens up and cooker breakfast for himself as he was settling down. A knock could be heard in his door. Jaune was wondering who that could be, as he opens the door to come face to face with JNPR, his former team.

Jaune: What do you want?

Pyrrah: Hello Jaune

Jaune: Enough with the pleasantries state your business. I have to get ready for Class.

Pyrrah: Jaune, we want to say were sorry for everything. I know we over reacted a bit when your transcripts got out. But it was for good reason, everyone here worked hard to get earn their place in Beacon.

Jaune: I know that Nikos

Pyrrah flinched when Jaune called her using her last name.

Jaune: But you were all my friends. Yes I know what I did was wrong. But you didn't even bother knowing the reasons why I did it. You just casted me away when you had the chance. Look I know you guys want me to forgive you, but as of right now. It wont be happening sooner or later.

PNR were upset about this situation. They wanted Jaune to forgive him, but they hurt him.

Jaune: Anyway, I have to get to class. So yeah.

As Jaune closed the door he means on the door as he contemplates whether or not he should forgive them.

Jaune: 'Should I really forgive them. I mean I understand their reasons. But I wish they wouldve stood by my side.'

Jaune fixes himself and heads out to his class. Grimm studies.

Jaune sits in the classroom far away from his former friends and just pays attention to the class. Ignoring the states from his former friends.

Port: Now then would Jaune Tokiwa please head over to the center.

Jaune: Sure Professor, but why do you need me here?

Port: Well Mr. Tokiwa considering that you are the Masked Rider. I would like a live experience to see how well you do against the Grimm. Knowing you, you dealt with many Grimm throughout your journey.

Jaune: Of course Professor.

Port: Good, while I gather up the Grimm. Why don't you pick an armor to showcase to the class.

While Port was getting the Grimm Jaune was thinking of what Rider to use.

Jaune: 'I could use Knuckle or Vulcan. Ugh but if I use Vulcan I would have to forcibly remove the Progrisekey. I mean, what the hell. How does the other Zero One riders keys are easily opened while his is not!!! Ugh....'

Flashback

Jaune: Alright these Bandits will be a piece of cake. Time to try out a new armor.

Jaune equips the Wolf Progrisekey as he opens it. But it seems to be stuck

Jaune: Huh? What the hell!!!! Why isn't it opening????!!!

The Bandits are approaching Jaune.

Jaune: Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! OPEN!!!!!

Jaune uses all his force to open as he screams to the top of his lungs

"Authorize"

Jaune: FINALLY!!!

Flashback Ends

Port comes back with 6 cages full of Boarbatusk.

Port: So Mr. Tokiwa have you picked out your armor.

Jaune: Yes Professor

Jaune inserts the Scalsh Driver. He brings out the Robot Sclashjelly and inserts it into the driver

"Robot Jelly"

Jaune: Henshin

"CRUSHED! OOZING! OVERFLOWING!"
"ROBOT IN GREASE!"

"CRUSHED! OOZING! OVERFLOWING!""ROBOT IN GREASE!"

The students were amazed at the transformation. Seeing up close for the first time.

Ruby: WHOAOHMYGOSHTHATWASSOCOOL!!!!

Weiss: Hhmph

Blake just looks at his armor, intrigued by its functions.

Yang: doesn't look so tough.

Jaune: The Fire of my Heart......Passion. Kamen Rider Grease....arrives.

Port: Ho! Ho! What a splendid armor Mr. Tokiwa. Now shall we begin?

Jaune readies himself as Port releases the Grimm. 3 of them went straight for Jaune, as he dodges them with ease. He brings out the Twin Breaker and fires at the 3 killing them instantly. The students were shocked of what his weapons are capable of, seeing as it killed the Grimm easily.

Jaune: Let's finish this.

Jaune inserts a full bottles into the driver

"Helicopter"
"Discharge Bottle"
"Unsquishable"
"Discharge Crush"

A helicopter rotor forms in Jaune's hands as it begins to spin and bring him up.

Jaune: Up we go.

Jaune flies over the classroom as he shoots the 3 remaining Grimm with his Twin Breaker as well delivering kicks. Defeating them easily, as he lands back down.

Port: What a fine show young man. Your armor is something not to underestimate.

Jaune nods and is thankful for the kind words. As the bell rings signaling the end of Class. Now Jaune is expecting something to happen as leaves the classroom as his next class is Combat Class. Jaune has to choose a powerful Rider as he knows Goodwitch has it out for him despite everything he has shown.