01

It was the first day of school that everyone was excited. New classmates, new teachers, new books, new session, new classroom, everything new.

Everything is going well in the first day except for one boy who is walking alone in the hallway, his head lowered down. And his name is Huang Renjun.

He doesn't look at any student, he walked to the cafeteria of the school hearing whispers here and there about him.

This has been happening to him since middle school and now he is in high school but nothing changed.

Everything is same for him, people whispering about him, sending him death threats, bullying him, taking his money from him forcefully.

He doesn't get why do they hate him that much, he never did anything wrong to them.

They made him cry everyday, they made him believe that he is not worth of living, he is ugly.

Only few people pity him, but he doesn't want anyone's pity he wants genuine care. Is anybody ready to give him that. The answer is no.

"Watch where you are going!" A girl shouted at him. She caught everyone's attention in the cafeteria.

"Don't you have mouth for an apology!" She shouted again.

He lowered his head looking at the food scattered around him. He is the one who fell down, he is the one who is hurt.

He shouldn't apologise for what he didn't even do it, that girl was the one who bumped him.

"Look here when I'm talking to you" she kicked his shin causing him to yelp in pain.

"Hey what's wrong lily?" Seems like her boyfriend came.

"He bumped into me and isn't even apologising" the girl pouted clinging onto her boyfriend's arm.

"Are you hurt somewhere?" Her boyfriend asked her.

"Hmm, here" she pointed at her shoulder.

"Go to your classroom okay I'll deal with him, hmm?"

"Okay" she pecked her boyfriend's cheeks and left with her friends sending renjun glares.

"You, look here" renjun looked at the boy standing in front of him, he isn't even scared he is used to it.

Renjun just blankly stares at the boy.

"How dare you touch her" he punched renjun.

He started punching more, he kicked renjun on his stomach.

Renjun didn't protest because he knew he isn't going to win against these monsters.

"STOOOP" someone shouted entering the cafeteria.

A tanned boy came to the scene, he pushed the boy hardly and took renjun's hand and ran away from there.

He took renjun to the rooftop. "Why don't you fight back!" The boy shouted at renjun, tears pooling in his eyes.

"Look at you now" he hugged renjun while crying his heart out. "I can't see you like that, you have to fight back. You are the only loyal friend I have here"

Renjun slowly hugged him back. "I can't, Donghyuck" his voice barely even came out properly.

"Why did you go there, they will hurt you too" renjun said pulling out from the hug.

"Worry about yourself first"

Renjun just smiled at him, and they left for the next class.

Awhile ago that tanned boy was Donghyuck his full name Lee donghyuck. Also known as Haechan.

He is the only friend renjun has. He cares for renjun so much. He tells renjun to fight for himself. Renjun is happy that he got a person like haechan in his life, but he don't want be with haechan at school. Because bullies will start bullying donghyuck too, and he doesn't want that.

Haechan understands him better than anyone.

Everybody makes him feel different, but it's different with Haechan he feels a bit happy with him.