21

"Renjun!, Jeno is here" his mom shouted from downstairs.

After a week renjun is finally all healed. Now he is able to go to school.

"Yes mom" he shouted back.

He came rushing, because he thought he was getting late. And he doesn't want jeno to get late because of him.

"Slow down, you might fall" his mother warned him.

"I am fine mom"

She smiled at renjun "you are now all grown up, and you still don't know how to fix your tie" and she fixed his tie.

"If you are here I don't need to" he stated

"Of course" she patted his head. "And take care on the way okay" she added.

"Yes mom. Bye now"

"Yeah bye" she waved her hand at both of the boys who walked out of the house.

He left the house and there stood jeno infront of his house with smile on his face. He slowly went to him said hii and greeted him with a shy smile.

"Let's go" he said but jeno stopped him and put helmet on his head. He also fixed some strands of hair that fell on renjun's face which made him go all red.

Jeno laughed at his cuteness.

They sat on his bike and jeno drove off to school. In their way renjun wanted to wrap his arm around jeno's torso but couldn't muster the courage to do.

But before he could do so jeno took his hand and wrapped around himself.

"Focus on driving" renjun said.

"Don't worry i'll never let you hurt again" jeno answered.

Soon they reached school.

°°°

"Hey renjun!" Haechan shouted from behind.

"You are finally back, I missed you so much" haechan clinged onto renjun. Jaemin was also there who was watching the scene being unfold.

He pulled away haechan, "yaah you are hurting him" jaemin said.

"Ohh sorry" he scratched the back of his head.

"Its okay"

"Lets go to class then" jeno wrapped his arm around renjun's shoulder firmly.

"Yeah lets go"

While walking to their class. Haechan started, "well did you hear the news about james?"

"No" renjun replied.

"Luckily he got expelled, serves him right" jaemin sarcastically said.

"Really?" Renjun widened his with extreme shock. "Well it isn't a good news, I don't want anyone's loss because of me" guilt rushed inside, he felt bad for james even though he was a bully.

"Renjun its his karma you know. He got the result of his past actions, you don't have to feel bad for this kind of person. He bullied so many students, they also complained against him to the principal which caused him to get expelled. It was all his fault. And it isn't like it happened because of you, it happened because of him. So you don't have to feel bad for him. I hate him already" jeno knitted his brows, he was feeling anger hearing james' name. He just wanted to crush that face of james. But he didn't.

"Woah jeno. By the way you are right" haechan said.

Renjun didn't what to say because jeno looked mad. "Are you mad at me?" He asked in a small voice.

"What no! I am not mad at you. I could never be mad at you. "I am sorry if I scared you"

"No its not like that, I just thought that I said something wrong" renjun put his lips in a thin line.

"I was just saying that, its not your fault okay. So don't feel guilty, okay?" Jeno patted his head as softly as he can.

Meanwhile haechan and jaemin walked behind them silently. Because they didn't want to disturb them.

"Haechan wanna go have ice cream after classes?" Jaemin whispered.

"Yes" haechan cheered up.

"What are you whispering guys?" Jeno and renjun looked behind and asked.

Jaemin and haechan looked at each other smiling. "Nothing" they shook their head off.

Their conversation got cut off when someone appeared in front of them.

"Hii renjun, how are you now?"

"Ohh hi mark. I am fine as you see" renjun beamed a smile.

"Glad to know that" he didn't even look at haechan. He knew tha haechan was there, but didn't get the courage to look at him.

"Okay then I am heading off to my class"

"Okay, see you at lunch" jeno replied.

They all headed off to their class.

"Are you sad?" Jaemin asked.

"No I am not" haechan dryly replied.

"C'mon you can't lie to me"

"Okay I am sad, now what?"

"Stop thinking about that"

"I can't. Now he is ignoring me like we are strangers"

"Do you care for him?"

"Of course I care, we are friends"

"Its not what I mean. Do you like him"

"No I don't like as in a particular way you know, but he is my friend. Its fine if he needs time to move on. But"

"But what?"

"Nothing, lets just go to class" haechan heaved a deep sigh walked to his class. Jaemin followed him afterwards.