12

"Take your seats students" the teacher said as he entered the class.

"Good morning sir" all the students said in unison.

"Good morning, so we have a new student here, I know its one month late admission, but we will welcome him, and I hope everyone is willing to help him come inside" the teacher explained.

A boy with black hair entered the classroom, same aura as jeno. Those same piercing eyes that could kill anyone with just one stare.

"Introduce yourself" the teacher gestured.

"I'm Na jaemin, I hope we can friends" he said but with no interest.

"Uh you can sit with renjun...Haechan go sit with hyunjin" the teacher ordered.

"But sir he can sit with hyunjin why me" haechan said.

"But renjun can better help him in his studies, jaemin is late comer and he needs help, now go sit with hyunjin"

"Fine" haechan stood up and went to sit with hyunjin who was laughing at him silently.

When they all were sat, the teacher started his lecture.

Renjun glanced at jaemin, but jaemin didn't even give a shit about him.

'he is even colder than jeno...wait why am I even thinking about him, whatever but jaemin is more handsome than him hahaha'

After a biggest lecture the class ended and five minutes break started.

Renjun turned sidewards facing jaemin. "H-hi" he said in a small voice.

Finally for the first time jaemin looked him in his eyes.

"Hi" jaemin said.

'damn his voice is so fucking deep'

"Lets be friends if you need any help you can ask me"

"Hmm" jaemin diverted his eyes somewhere else.

Meanwhile, jeno was watching from his seat. He was jealous about the fact that renjun asked that new boy to be friends first. What did he do wrong why didn't renjun ask him when he came here.

He saw that haechan dragged renjun out from the class. He was glad that haechan did it.

°°°

They were at the cafeteria.

"Renjun don't you think that that new boy is too much" haechan said.

"I don't think so"

"I already hate him" haechan hmphed in annoyance.

"Just because he sat in your place" renjun chuckled at haechan's childish behaviour.

"I hate him" haechan angrily said.

"Its not his fault though" renjun said.

"Hey stop siding with-"

"Hey guys" mark said coming with his food tray on his hand along with jeno.

"Hi mark, hi jeno, sit sit" haechan patted beside him.

Mark sat beside haechan so jeno sat beside renjun

When jeno sat beside him, he distanced himself from jeno, causing jeno to frown.