18

"Renjun what are you doing today?" Haechan asked.

"I don't really know" renjun shrugged his shoulder.

"Lets go to the café, just you and me"

"Yeah lets go"

They went to the café and ordered themselves some desserts and some coffee and tea.

"Renjun do you like someone?" Haechan asked casually.

"W—what No!" Renjun got choked on his pineapple pastry.

"Just tell me" haechan smirked teasingly.

"Yaah where did you get that thought!? I don't like anyone" renjun stated.

Haechan squinted his eyes and looked at him "I can see through your lies. Don't lie to me"

"I am telling the truth"

"Yeah whatever, but if I find the truth then your are gonna die, how can you not tell anything to me" haechan showed him fork.

"I'm not lying"

"Fine fine"

"What about you, when are you gonna confess?" Renjun asked.

"Me? To whom?" Haechan raised a brow.

"Jeno" renjun muttered clearing his throat.

"What? Jeno, no. I don't like him now, it was just a silly crush you know. And you know that I change my biases every day, year, month, week, hour, minute, per seconds. So its impossible for me to like one person. And nobody can replace Taemin from my heart you know, he is my ult. Waah shinee supremacy. I prefer you stan shinee too. And yeah I already stopped liking jeno in that way."

"Woah, that was a whole ass paragraph" renjun exclaimed with amazement. "That means you don't like jeno anymore?"

"Yeah I just clarified that"

"Okay" renjun pressed his lips in a thin line.

"Why? do you like him?" Haechan raised a brow.

"W—wh—what?"

"Don't even try to lie now, you are even stuttering. You can't even lie, its not like you have a pinnochio disease."

"Why do you ask that silly question out of nowhere?"

"But seriously renjun, do you like him?"

"Yeah, he is a nice friend"

"You know that I'm not asking in a friendly way"

"Why are you getting all so serious"

"Just answer me renjun, do you like him or not?"

Renjun lowered his head.

"I knew it, you like him, don't you?"

"I don't know what to say"

Haechan playfully smacked his arm and said, "yaah don't be scared now. Just tell me everything, I am your best friend"

"Actually—" renjun started explaining the whole story. Except the part that he pushed jeno away because of him.

"Bro you really fucked up" haechan shook his head.

"Yeah I know" renjun nodded his head and pouted. "Now what do I do, I hurt his feelings" he messed up his hair.

"Then tell him the truth that you like him".

"Are you out of your mind, I just rejected him few days ago, it would be weird if I confess to him now."

"You don't have any option either, and you also don't want to loose him"

"You are right.......should I really?" Renjun looked at haechan.

"Yes, just go for it. i'm cheering for both of you. Its not like he will reject you"

"But its embarrassing I can't do it"

"Don't worry, I'll find a way for you. Lets just go home for now" haechan said and they walked home together.

(I don't know if that was good enough?)