16

"Renjun why are so quiet?" Haechan said.

"Am I?" He asked.

"Hmm" haechan nodded his head.

"I guess I'm always like this"

"But you are not yourself today, did someone bother you today?"

"I don't know" he shrugged his shoulder and heaved a sigh.

"Is there something bothering you or someone specifically?"

"No no its nothing I swear"

"Fine" haechan pouted.

"What's with that face?" Renjun bumped his shoulder into haechan's.

"Now you won't tell your bestfriend what is bothering you, or am I bothering you?" Haechan sulked.

"No hyukie you are not bothering me, why did you even think that"

"Its just....:i guess its me, because of me you are bothered'....I don't know" haechan shook his head.

"Oh look we arrived" haechan said when he saw the school entrance.

Haechan was still so bubbly. 'how can I betray this cheerful human being' renjun pressed his lips in a thin line and followed haechan.

°°°

They were now gathered at cafeteria, four of them. Yes four jeno is absent today.

"Does anybody know why jeno is not present today?" Haechan said to them breaking the cold atmosphere between them.

"He is on a sick leave" mark replied with his soar voice.

"What happened to your voice mark, are you sick too?" Haechan's voice was laced with concern.

"I am fine its nothing" mark shook his head.

"You sure?" Renjun asked, he was also concerned about the older.

"Yeah" his voice was rough.

"Is jeno really sick I mean like is he serious?" Haechan asked. Jaemin squished his hand under the table. 'I can't help it, I just want to see him' haechan said in his mind like jaemin could really hear him.

"I don't know"

"Then lets see him, lets go to his house"

"But first tell what happened to you both? Why do you look so close?" Renjun knitted his brows.

"Its just....its just you know we compromised on our ego" haechan awkwardly laughed, so did jaemin.

Renjun didn't ask further, he was happy that they are finally on good term with each other.

°°°

Ring Ring...

They were currently outside the LEE's residence.

It was a mansion. It was really big. A middle aged lady opened the door and smiled at them.

"Good evening we are jeno's friend" they greeted nicely.

"Oh nice to meet you, come inside" she said.

She made them sit at the living room. And gave them something to drink.