05

"Jeno what happened to you?" A maid asked him with worried expression.

She is middle aged woman, she loves jeno as her real son. She working their even before jeno's birth. She is also known as Ms. Do, that's what they call her.

She doesn't have any kids or any family she lives with jeno and his parents, and her sister.

His sister is younger 2 years younger than him.

"Nothing" he said and went to his room.

He was going upstairs, when a familiar girl came out from her room. He knew it was his annoying sister.

"What happened to your ugly face" she gasped dramatically looking at small bruises on his face

"And why are you late?" She inquired then.

"Shut up minnie, I'm already in a bad mood" he pushed her lightly aside, because she was standing in a way of his room.

"What's wrong, did you get in a fight?" She asked, jeno stopped walking and turned around.

"Don't tell mom and dad" he said.

"Fine I won't tell anyone, but you have to grant me a wish instead" she smiled smirked.

"Yeah but later, I'm tired right now" he opened his room' door and went inside.

He locked the door and slumped his body on his bed. He heaved a deep sigh.

Flashback...

Jeno was walking home alone. He was going through some streets, but stopped when he heard some voices.

He saw that the same girl who he pushed at the cafeteria.

'are they bullying someone? He looks familiar'

He tried to look closely at the boy who was getting bullied.

'Its none of my business, nevermind'

He walked away not minding his surroundings.

He doesn't care what other people are doing, it's none of his business. So he shouldn't care.

He left the boy getting bullied there, he didn't help him.

But wait he can't just let it go. If someone is getting bullied he should help them. He knows that he is cold hearted but can't just ignore this. Or maybe there is some other reason that he wants to help.

He took another direction from his house more like a mansion.

He didn't know why does he want to help that kid.

When he again reached that place, the bullies were leaving and the boy who got bullied was coughing hardly on the ground and some red liquid came out from his mouth.

His blood boiled after seeing this, his anger was taking control on him.

When the short boy who got bullied left crying.

He went to the direction where the bullies went.

"Who the hell are you, move!" One of the bullies said called as james, when jeno stopped in front of them.

"Jeno" the girls gasped known as Lily.

"Do you know him?" James asked.

"Yes james, he is the one who threw drink on me" she complained.

"What!? The audacity of this bitch" james immediately launched himself on jeno with a punch.

But jeno smartly dodged it. And twisted james hand instead.

"What are you looking at help me!" James shouted at his friends more like minions.

The did as james commanded. They also ran towards jeno to hit him but jeno pushed james towards them causing james to fall on them.

They stood up again and this time and james' punched luckily hit jeno's face.

Jeno touched the cut under his eyes.

And like that they all started fighting. At the end obviously jeno won.

He grabbed james collar harshly, "I want you to apologize to him tomorrow infront of everyone" he said angrily.

"To whom?"

"To huang renjun?" Lily said who was scared of the boys fighting wildly with each other.

"I won't" james denied. And in result he was met with a hard punch.

"Say it or I'll smash this fucking mouth of yours" jeno raised his fist.

"Fine fine, I'll say it"

"Not only you, but all of you, and this annoying bitch too"

"We'll say it"

End Of Flashback...

"Jeno" someone knocked on his door.

"Come in" he said and sat properly on his bed. It was their maid, Ms. Do

"What happened son? And don't skip your lunch" she said and set the food on his bed.

"Nothing happened and I'm totally fine" he showed his smile to that lady.

"Did you get in a fight?" She asked. Her expression looked like she asked for an explanation.

Jeno heaved a sigh and started explaining. He can't lie to her. He had always shared everything with her, when no one was there she was always by his side.

"I'm proud of you jeno" she praised and patted his head.

"I'm going to clean the kitchen while you eat your food, okay finish this" and with that she left the room.