04

That evening when renjun was leaving from school.

In the mid-way he was stopped by some familiar bad kids.

They are his bullies, James and his gang, his girlfriend Lily was also with them.

"How dare you talk to my girlfriend like that" he came closer to renjun.

Renjun didn't say anything and just stood there lowering his head.

James grabbed his collar and slapped him harshly on his right cheek.

"Know your place, don't act all mighty"

He punched him this time. Renjun fell on the ground. James friends started taking a video of him.

"Where did you get that confidence"

He started kicking renjun's stomach. Renjun curved up in a ball while clenching his stomach wrapping his arms around his stomach.

Renjun coughed hardly, some blood came out of his mouth.

Lily widened her eyes. "James stop" she grabbed her boyfriend by his bicep.

"He'll die james stop now"

"Fine, but tell me next time if does it again okay" he says.

They all left him alone. A tear fell down from his eye.

He wiped his mouth with his sleeves.
Nobody knew that someone has witnessed the scene.

He went home from there straightly.

When he arrived his house no one was at his house, he guessed that his parents aren't home yet from work. They are rarely even at home.

He went to his bathroom and locked it coughing blood in the sink. He fell on the floor and cried hardly.

He never told his parents about his condition. He looks so happy in front of his parents but deep inside he is so hurt. He is different for other people but he is totally opposite at home.

His parents loves him so much. But they got no time to ask him about his condition.

Renjun was crying on the floor of his bathroom but there was no one to comfort him, at times like this he really needed someone to be with him.

°°°

Jeno was walking home alone. He was going through some streets, but stopped when he heard some voices.

He saw that the same girl who he pushed at the cafeteria.

'are they bullying someone? He looks familiar'

He tried to look closely at the boy who was getting bullied.

'Its none of my business, nevermind'

He walked away not minding his surroundings.

He doesn't care what other people are doing, it's none of his business. So he shouldn't care.

He left the boy getting bullied their, he didn't help him.