06

The next day, donghyuck was happy that james and his small so called gang didn't bully his bestfriend.

Renjun didn't show any kind of happiness because he knew if not in school then they are gonna bully him outside the school like the previous day.

He didn't tell haechan about yesterday because he knew that he'll make his only bestfriend worried because of him. He is not worth haechan's friendship.

He doesn't get why haechan wants to be by his side. He only brings trouble, even after this haechan chose to be his friend. He loves haechan though.

"Did you see him, he is looking so fine today" donghyuck said.

"Chanie please don't start about him now" renjun frustately said, because he was focusing on his notes that he was writing.

"Fine" haechan pouted. "I'm going to use the washroom okay" haechan said and left the classroom. It was their free period and the teacher was not there.

"Finally, it's completed" he clasped his hands together happily.

But soon his smile faded when someone snatched his notebook.

He looked at the person, and it was none other than his bestfriend's current crush. Yes its Lee Jeno.

"What are you doing?" Renjun tried to get his notebook back.

"Since I'm new here, I'm taking this" jeno said, not showing any expression.

"But the semester just started and you can make your own notes" renjun argued?

Jeno went speechless and thought for another reason, he didn't show any emotion from outside though.

"Still I'm new" jeno said and went to his own desk to put renjun's notebook in his bag.

"You could have asked nicely"

"This is nicest way" jeno replied.

Renjun left the room stomping his foot.

'tch cute, wait what I'm thinking' jeno shook his thoughts away.

As renjun left the classroom he bumped into someone and fell down.

He looked up and saw a tall and dark blue haired male standing infront of him with I don't know what kind of expression. Its their senior from 12th grade.

"Hey! How dare you bully my bestfriend" someone shouted from behind.

It was haechan, he ran towards the tall male and slapped him across his cheek.

The tall male gritted his teeth in annoyance and grabbed haechan's collar and was about punch right in his face but was stopped by someone.

Haechan closed his eyes to get punched but it didn't come. He opened his eyes to see jeno grabbing the blonde male's wrist.

Did jeno just saved him for the second time, really.

"Jeno?" The blue haired male said.

"Leave him Mark" jeno said coldly.

As told the said boy mark left haechan's collar.

"Are you okay?" Renjun worriedly asked to haechan.

"Yes and you?"

"I'm totally fine, you didn't have to slap him you know it wasn't his fault. And how can you slap him he is our senior" haechan gasped loudly.

"But I thought he was bullying you" haechan said.

"Now apologize to him" renjun said.

"Yes yes"

"Umm excuse me, I'm really sorry, I thought you were bullying him that's why I did it, I'm really sorry" Haechan bowed his head down.

Mark was about to say something but the bell rang for the lunch time.

When bell stopped ringing he started. "I don't forgive you"

Haechan sulked on his place.

"Just in one condition" donghyuck's face lit up after hearing this.

"Let's have lunch together" mark smiled.

"Huh?" Haechan looked confused, like really? He will leave them after this. If yes then its not a big deal to have a lunch with them.

"I mean your friend can join and us and jeno you too" he pointed at renjun and looked at jeno.

"Okay, it's totally fine with me" donghyuck said.

"Okay then let's go"

They all four went to the cafeteria together.

Some students were whispering about renjun, they were confused as to why renjun was hanging around three well know kids. Renjun is also well known but not in a good way.

It made renjun uncomfortable, but the whispering stopped he didn't know how.

So let me tell you, every student who were whispering bad about renjun, jeno sent glares to them, like he'll kill them if they won't stop.

They took their foods and found a bench to sit on.

Renjun was sitting across jeno and donghyuck was sitting across to mark.

Only mark and haechan's voice can be heard on their table. Jeno and renjun both were sitting their awkwardly.

But someone has to cut the awkward situation.

"WE ARE SORRY" james and his small gang said in unison with that Lily named girl.

"What?" Renjun was so startled at that moment.

"We won't bother you from now on" they said and knelt down on the floor with joining hands together.

"Hey stop this, what are you doing" renjun said, it was so weird for him hearing sorrys from his bullies.

"Please, Forgive us renjun"

"Fine fine I forgive you" he said and finally they all left.

Renjun took a deep breath and slumped on his seat.

"What did jus happened?" Haechan  said.

"Do they bully you too?" Mark asked looking at haechan.

"They don't, but they do that to him"

"Now I understand why you slapped me so hardly" mark rubbed his cheek.

"You making me feel guilty, I am really sorry"

"No no don't be sorry I understand you" mark chuckled. "I'm not a bully though"

"Yeah you seem like a nice person, and yeah by the way how do you know jeno?" Donghyuck asked curiously.

"Actually we are cousins"

"Ohh"

"Oh yeah I forgot to ask for your name" mark looked at renjun, he already knew about haechan by now, but hasn't even talked to renjun yet. And hadn't even greeted him like a friend.

"M-me, I am renjun, huang renjun" renjun blushed lightly because its been so long that someone asked for his name and talked to him in a nice way, his parents and donghyuck are exceptions.

"Nice nam—" mark stopped mid way when felt jeno glaring at him. He got a little idea that there is something fishy going on.