10

Next day when the weekend was over. Haechan was peacefully walking to school alone listening to some random kpop songs.

He entered from the school entrance. On his way he noticed that his shoe lace was undone.

He crouched down and tied his shoe lace, but someone came and stood in front of him.

He looked up at the person, and it was none other than his current crush.

"Jeno?" He said and stood up.
"Hii" he smiled happily. But didn't get any reaction in response.

"You. Haechan be my friend" jeno said blankly and pointed at him.

"Huh?....I mean yes why not let's be friends" haechan chuckled.

"Give me your number" jeno handed him his phone.

"Yeah sure" he typed his number on jeno's phone.

And then jeno left without saying anything to him.

"What was that?" Haechan said in disbelief. "He just asked for my number". Haechan squealed.

He ran towards his classroom, hoping that his bestie has already arrived and yes he has already arrived.

Renjun was standing infront of his locker, seems like waiting for someone.

"Renjuniee" haechan shouted and excitedly ran towards his bestfriend.

"Hi haechan" renjun smiled and waved towards his energetic friend. "Seems like you got a good news"

"Yes, you won't even believe it" haechan's eyes had some sparks that didn't got unnoticed by renjun.

"And what's that?"

"Jeno asked me to be his friend and also asked for my number"

"Wait you were right I literally can't believe it" renjun dramatically said teasing his friend.

"Yaah" haechan punched him on his arm.

"Wait a minute, you forgot your wallet at my house you forgettable person" haechan flicked his head and gave him his umbrella.

"Oh yeah thanks" renjun said while rubbing his forehead.

"Wait, why do you have an umbrella. Today's forecast was showing that it'll be clear today" haechan stated and knitted his brows.

"Oh this actually its not mine"

"Then who's it is?"

"I-its-"

"Haechan, renjun" someone called their names.

"Oh mark hii" they said.

"What are you guys doi-oh-its my umbrella" mark said and pointed at the umbrella that renjun was holding. It had a sticker that only he uses, there is no doubt its someone elses.

Mark took the umbrella from renjun.

'so did they meet yesterday haha' haechan thought.

'it was his umbrella, no wonder jeno absent-mindedly forget it at my house' and renjun thought this in his mind.
Now you wonder when did jeno went inside renjun's home why would renjun invite him inside their house, so that's another story to tell.

"Then lets meet at lunch" bell ring interrupted them.

All the students rushes to their classes like some kind of wild animals.

°°°

"Hey jeno" mark said when he saw jeno at the library.

Jeno diverted his attention to mark and quickly hid the book on his back. He was finding some ways to improve your personality or more like how to impress your crush. So why wouldn't he hide it. Never expected that jeno would read this kinds of books right?

"What are you hiding?" Mark asked and tried to peek.

"There is something called like privacy" jeno said.

"Okay fine I won't meddle with your privacy...were you reading some kinds of you know 18+ books?" Marks raised his brow.

"Shut up dude" jeno said in disbelief. Mark just chuckled at him.

After some silence mark asked, "did you meet renjun yesterday?"

"W-why would you ask?"

"Woah the Lee Jeno the most cold hearted boy just stuttered hearing his classmate's name!" Mark gasped dramatically.

"But jokes aside did you meet him?"

"Yes" jeno shortly replied.

"Care to tell me the story, why did you left my umbrella with renjun"

"In short, he was running in the and luckily bumped into me and I walked him home and in the way we met his mom and she invited me invited me inside I couldn't refuse. By the time it stopped raining and forgot your umbrella at his house"

"Ohhh as expected you literally don't like to talk much. I wanted to hear the detailed story, nevermind. There was something I wanted to ask you" mark said.

Jeno raised his brows.

"Do you like renjun?" Mark asked.

"Yes" jeno replied bluntly.

Mark gasped at the instant reply.

"Okay good good. But you know it always seems like you scare him" mark stated the fact.

"I know that's why I was reading this book to win his heart" jeno showed the book to mark.

"Yo so cheesy man" mark made a disgusted face. "But I can help you, you know"

"How?"

"Okay so listen carefully, if you want to know about him befriend the person that knows about him a lot then get to know about renjun little by little-"

"I already asked haechan to be my friend, and whatever you are telling is written in this book"

"Oh then I'll find some other ways"

"Actually don't worry I'll do it by myself, this book is useless afterall. I'll do it in my own way" jeno patted mark's shoulder and left the library.