14

They all five were sitting at the cafeteria. It was so awkward atmosphere around them. They were silently eating their lunch.

No one knew about what happened at the rooftop between renjun and jeno.

Haechan still hated jaemin. Mark and jaemin were seated beside each other. And jeno haechan and renjun were seated across them. Haechan was in between jeno and renjun. They both were embarrassed.

Haechan was feeling all giddy inside that he got to sit beside jeno.

Renjun decided to break the silence between them.

"I totally forgot" renjun suddenly said.

"What?" Haechan said.

Jeno's ear twitched, he was suddenly interested.

"My mom invited my all friends for dinner, that means you all four are coming right?" He said. "We can do a sleepover also tomorrow is weekend so"

"Yes I will come, but is there any special occasion?" Haechan asked.

"Yeah she got promotion thats why. Besides she loves it when I bring some friends home" renjun explained.

"I will come too" marks said. How can he say no when haechan is going.

Renjun then looked at jaemin, hoping for a yes.

"Yeah I will" jaemin said with a small smile.

They all then looked at jeno. Jeno raised his brow.
"Yes I'm coming"

"Okay then be there at seven"

"We'll be"

°°°

Tring Tring...

Renjun quickly stood up from the sofa. He knew that they were his friends.

He opened the door with a smile.

His mom also came at the door.
They all greeted her nicely.

She welcomed them warmly inside her house. Renjun is her only son. She feels happy when renjun makes new friends. She feels happy when renjun is happy. Renjun is her only happiness. Her husband means renjun's father is always out for some business purpose.

They were seated at the sofa, talking out some things.

"So two new face I see" she said looking at mark and jaemin.

"Oh mom he is mark he is our senior and he is jaemin, he is new student and my seatmate too" renjun explained.

'does she know jeno?......nvm' thought haechan.

"Oh thats great, I hope that you are good friends then"

"Yes we are"

She chuckled, "so dinner is ready, come to the dining room everyone"

They all gathered at dining room and took a seat.

It was round table. They sat in the order– mark, haechan, jeno, jaemin, renjun.

Jeno was jealous that he didn't get to sit beside renjun, no but its more like he was jealous because jaemin sat beside him.