17

"What are you doing?" Jeno asked when he saw renjun sitting alone at the library.

Renjun flinched and looked up. "Ahh you scared me.....I am doing the homework, so I won't have to do it at home"

"Oh, okay" jeno chuckled and sat beside him.

It was a comforting silence between them.

Renjun was silently doing his homework and jeno kept glancing at him.

Who knew their heartbeat could beat this loudly that they could hear it themselves.

Renjun took a deep breath and released it

"Are you tired?" Jeno asked.

"N–no, its just....its just so hot in here" he moved his hand in front of his face to get some air.

"So do you want to go somewhere else?"

"Hmm...I don't know"

"Pack you things" jeno stood up.

"What, why?" Renjun looked confused.

"Just do it"

"Huh...okay"
Renjun packed his things and followed jeno where he was going.

They finally arrived at the place, renjun was familiar with it. And it was a bad idea to follow jeno here.

All the bad memories he had been through happened at this place.

He doesn't like this place, he always cried here alone, so no one could see him.

His bullies bullied him at back of the school under the big banyan tree. He always cried when he was left alone by his bullies.

"J-jeno why a-re w-we here?" Renjun breath became unstable.

"What happened renjun?" Jeno worriedly asked.

"Let's go from here" renjun said.

"Okay okay fine, don't panic okay. Calm down first"

Jeno said in a worried tone yet soothing voice, which eventually made renjun calm.

"Lets go" jeno took renjun away from there.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Jeno made him sit at the bench in the garden area, where only few students were sprawled on the grass, taking some fresh airs.

Renjun didn't say anything and looked down at his lap.

"Renjun look here I am not forcing you or anything. But you have to talk it out, you can't just keep it inside. It will break you more. You have to fight against it, you—"

"They..........all the time, that place, I hate it. They dragged me there and beat me. They tried to.........r—rape me. I hate them, I hate everyone, I hate every human beings. All are bad people" renjun burst out crying.

All the flashback came flooding into his mind.

Flashback...

"Yaah renjun come here" one of the seniors called out his name.

Renjun looked frightened at that moment. He was just going home. All the students left the school already, and haechan's mother picked him up early. He was alone.

He looked at the bully seniors.

Someone grabbed him by his collar and dragged him at the back of the school building. There was a big banyan tree.

There were four two people. Two seniors, (i don't know what to name them)

"Why did you run away today?" One of them asked, who was much muscular than the other one.