22

"JENO!" haechan came running towards jeno with worried expression.

"Why are you running?" Jeno confusedly asked.

"Have you seen renjun anywhere?" Haechan asked.

"I was just looking for him"

"I haven't seen him since morning. He came to school with you, so you should know right where is he?"

"But I thought je was with you" jeno exclaimed.

"He was never with me the whole time"

"Then where is he?"

"I don't know. I searched every corner of this school but I couldn't find him" haechan said worrying about his friend.

"I will go look for him" with that heno ran away with his heart beating in fear of renjun getting bullied, kidnapped or being beaten up.

He first went to back of the school thinking that he could find renjun but he didn't.

He then looked at the school auditorium everywhere.

And lastly ran up to the stairs towards rooftop where he and renjun spent so much time together. Where they loved to being alone with each other, where they developed feelings for each other.

He opened the door of the rooftop and finally found renjun, he heaved a sigh of releif.

Renjun was back-facing him.

"Renjun" he reached out to renjun. He put his hand on renjun's shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" He asked renjun with sense of releif and fear.

"Just wanted to spend some time alone"

"You also skipped all the classes, don't ever do that. You know how much scared I was for you. You scared the shit out of me junnie. You should've told me that you are hear, so I wouldn't worry. What if something bad happened to you. What if you get hurt, or someone hurts you. I don't want to any being hurt. You—"

He got cut off by renjun.

"But I am fine you know, see"

"No. From onwards today you are not going anywhere alone. You have to go with me or haechan. You are not going alone okay"

Renjun was silent he didn't say anything.

"Okay?" Jeno said looking at his eyes.

"Fine" renjun pouted and looked down at the floor playing with his fingers.

"Look renjun I am just this just because I don't want to get you hurt, okay. And—"

He got cut off again by renjun. But this time renjun didn't say anything. But he did something that made jeno back off. Yes he kissed jeno without any warning which made jeno back off.

"Renjun" jeno widened his eyes and touched his own lips with his heart beating at a extreme speed and crimson red cheeks.

"You are talking too much" renjun said.

"But why did you kiss me, you could just tell me to shut up if you are annoyed" jeno looked at the floor, he felt his heart would come out of his chest anytime if he made eye contact with renjun.

"Because I wanted to" renjun exclaimed.

Jeno didn't say anything.

"Jeno look here" renjun said taking a step closer to jeno.

But jeno didn't look at him.

"Jeno~" renjun whined cutely which made jeno giggle and look at renjun.

"Yaah stop, Why are you so cute?"