09

(Its already 100 reads, thank you so much. Please vote and comment at your own comfort. It motivates me to write more.<3)

"Take that umbrella, it might rain today" mark said pointing at the umbrella that was hung at the doorway.

"Thanks" jeno took the umbrella and left mark's house. They were hanging out together at mark's place.

Jeno was walking when the rain suddenly started pouring.

He opened the umbrella and walked towards his house's direction.

He was silently walking when someone bumped into.

'fuck' he thought. 'wait its him'

"You?" He said.

It was renjun, he was massaging his butt. Renjun innocently looked at him. He looked a little terrified.

"Get up" he offered his hand to renjun. But renjun looked confused so decided to say it again. "Get up" but renjun didn't take his hand and got up on his own. 'why, but I was being nice' Jeno mentally furrowed his brows.

He decided to let this pass. ""Why are you running?" He asked. He was concerned what if renjun bumped into some bully instead of him, they would've beaten him up by now.

"I-its raining and I don't have an umbrella" renjun answered slightly stuttering.

"Then come with me" jeno offered in the nicest way he could but guess what renjun declined his offer.

"What no"

'but why?'

"But its raining and I'm just going to grab some instant food"

'did I give him too much information'

"I should go home now" renjun stepped away from him and now he was standing in the rain not under the umbrella with jeno.

'no why, don't go away you'll get wet you dumbo, I have to stop him'

Jeno quickly held his hand. 'fuck jeno what if he will feel uncomfortable' and that's when renjun stopped.

But something embarrassed renjun, which is his stomach, yes it growled at the wrong time and at the wrong place. Renjun closed his eyes tightly.

'tch cute' jeno chuckled internally.
Jeno cleared his throat. "Lets go to the CVS"

Jeno felt like renjun was following him like a lost puppy, which was a very cute sight to see.

Jeno was the first one to enter the shop, but he felt that renjun wasn't following him anymore, he noticed renjun was searching for something in his pocket.

"Wait I don't have my wallet" renjun said.

'then why i am here for you cute dumbass'

Jeno was already inside the shop. "Aren't you coming inside".

Jeno noticed that renjun gulped at his statement. 'did I scare him again?'

So he decided to buy them ramyeon and drink. He prepared their ramyeon, making sure that his side profile was looking good to renjun. He slightly tilted his head to show off his jawline. But what he didn't know is that renjun wasn't thinking anything nice about him.

"What are you thinking" he went at the table where renjun was sitting and sat across him after giving renjun his instant noodles.

"N-nothing"

'even his stutter is so cute'

"Then eat"
' wait I wasn't supposed say this, I was about to say eat well, urghhh'

"Thank you" renjun said in a tiny voice.

All the time while they were eating his eyes were stucked on renjun. Renjun was eating so well. I mean like he looked like he liked the food the way he was stuffing his mouth so much that made him look cuter than anything.

Renjun had some sauce on the corner of his lips. Jeno had the urge to wipe them with his thumb but he just can't do that. Why? Obviously because they aren't a thing you know, not even friends.

He frustately slammed the table, not because he is annoyed with renjun's eating habit but because he can't be friends with renjun.

"Just wipe your mouth" he said.

Renjun flinched and said a quick sorry. He wiped his mouth with tissue paper.

'huh, i should probably leave now. But I can't leave him alone and it's raining. I have an idea I can leave my umbrella for him, and I can just walk home. Its not like my home is so far from here its just minutes away, well thats a good idea'

"I am leaving" jeno side eyed him and left the umbrella purposely.

Jeno left the shop probably thinking of renjun, not even bothering the rain that was pouring down on him.

A smile never left his lips.

"JENOOO!" He heard renjun's voice.

'hmm? Am I thinking too much about him?'

"Jeno stop!" Renjun stopped in front of him covering themselves with the umbrella.

"What?" He was flustered because renjun was standing too close to him.

"Your umbrella" renjun pointed at the umbrella.

"Then keep it"

"But its yours" renjun said.

'you dumbo its for you *smh* '

"Just take it with you".

"But its raining and you'll need it–" renjun's protest got cut off.

"You also need it do you see me complaining" jeno argued back.

"How about we go together" renjun suggested.

'what?'

"Then let's go to your place first" jeno smiled in victory. Even when he didn't even fought a battle. But it got unnoticed by renjun.

"Yeah"

They headed towards renjun's house. "Give me that" jeno said.

"What?" Renjun got confused.

Jeno didn't say anything and took the umbrella from renjun's hand. He made sure that renjun wasn't getting wet.