Chapter 11-Subrmarines Attack!

Disclaimer: This story is somewhat based on USA 2002 in 1942

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 12, 1942, 6:00 am 

USS Colorado, Mediterranean Sea:

3rd person:

Sailing deep underwater was a Virginia class submarine, this ship was undetected by any German sonar because of its silent sound by its nuclear reactor, its mission was to sink conveys resupplying Rommel, when it uses all of its ammunition than it will return to a resupplied base that they set up.   

"Sir we have detected a convoy with around 20 transports, we also detected what it seems like 4 destroyers, 2 cruisers and 1 heavy cruiser escorting it" said one of the sailors. 

"Ok, my order is to go up to periscope depth, use our missiles than go back down and use our torpedoes if anything is still alive," said the captain.

"Yes sir," said the sailors and then turning around to carry out what he was tasked

Soon the captain order to fire their missile when they were at the right depth, then the submarine went back down, soon the sonar operator yelled that all ships were destroyed, both escorts and the transports, another convoy intercepted for the Americans. This happened all though the Mediterranean Sea by American submarines or destroyers, soon Rommel and his forces were severely undersupplied, soon they notice that they were not getting supplies at all and asked the Navy what it was about, they said that all of their convoys were getting sunk however did not know what cause this to happen.

Rommel need those supplies, they were running out of oil and resulted in stealing oil from the Italians, leaving them behind to the British where they surrendered, also the Americans were closing in fast, they had already secured French Morrocco, and were moving thought French Algeria and destroying German tanks and AFV along the way in only three days of them landing here in North Africa, Rommel the Dessert Fox needed a plan, and he needed it fast. 

For the Allies though, they had no problems getting resupplied, this was because of the massive us effort to destroy all German U-boats in January, soon almost no U-boats were left, Hitler stopped production of any Naval vessel as they were useless after they realized that they could not beat America at sea or even stop conveys anymore and put them all on the super project Germany and Japan were creating, this was the America bomber, and it would strike fear into the Americans and make them stop there war effort.

February 12, 1942, 8:00 am

USS Virgina, South Pacific

3rd Person:

While the Americans submarines wreak havoc on the German, the same thing happened to the Japanese where American subs patrolled the seas, looking for anything to sink, in one such mission, the USS Virgina saw two aircraft carriers, along was 1 battleship, 4 light cruisers, 10 destroyers, sailing towards their mission whatever that it, but the captain saw it as a target. 

"I want us in periscope depth now and fire our missiles when we get there" said the captain to the nearest sailor to him.

"Yes sir," said the sailor rushing to convey the message to the other.

Soon they were rising to periscope depth, when they got to the depth the submarine fire their missiles, all missiles hit their targets, soon both of the carriers, the only battleship and some of the light cruisers and destroyers escorting them sunk and went to the bottom of the ocean.

The destroyers and cruisers that were left fan out to find whoever did that however they couldn't find the enemy, unknown to them, the submarine had already escaped into the depth of the ocean undetectable to WW2 sonar to go get resupplied in a nearby American base they had set up, the destroyers soon went back to the mainland after reporting mission failure over the radio, however they were sunk on the way there by another submarine.

The Imperial Japanese Navy was getting reduce by this effort of the American, what once was a mighty fleet, became a shell of their former selves, most of their capital ships, especially the carriers were sunk, experience crews died with them, soon they were left with mostly destroyers and light cruiser with some heavy cruisers, the only major capital ship was the Yamato and her sister and one aircraft carrier that did not get sunk yet, however the government soon stop production of Naval ships focusing more on the secret America Bomber with Germany, with the emperor himself support it, this left the Navy resorting to kamikazes if they could find the Americans ships before getting shot down, but they were having a hard time doing that, they however did not know that this was just carried out by just American submarines, soon they will find themselves facing the entire might of the US Navy and the Imperial Japanese Navy didn't know it but everything in their history would not prepare them for this overwhelming firepower that the Americans would bring in there navy, it was there newest technology created and tested by your truly Jimmie Oswald, the Railgun. Even though there was already a railgun in service, the one Jimmie created was much more powerful, to unseen proportions.

February 13, 1942, 6:00 am

US base, Australia

3rd Person:

"This is really boring" said one of the guards (1) of the American base.

"Well, who else can keep out the Japs" said one of the other guards (2).

"It's not like they can even get here" boasted one of the guards (3).

"I hear the Navy send out subs to torpedo the Japanese ships, I wonder what they would do when they see all of their ship blow up in front of them" said the one who was bored (1).

"They would probably freak out" said the guard that boasted (2).

"Hey, look over there, I see movement in the trees" said a guard (4) who didn't get in the conversation, the other guards got on high alert and rush to the guards who gave the warning, when they also saw the movement all of the guards got their guns up and pointed at the forest.

"So much for the Japs not reaching here" said one of the guards (2).

"Shut up, I didn't know," said the guard (3).

The Americans saw a person walk towards them and they gave a warning, "This is the base of the United States of America, state who you are" said the guard (1).

"My name is General MacArthur, of the United States, we had no idea there was a base here," said the supposed General MacArthur, then some troops came behind him, "Here is the Filipinos I commanded"

"We still do not trust you, show us some evidence", said the guard (4).

MacArthur than showed his uniform which indeed matchup with the 1940s American uniforms, the Filipinos also show their patch which also matchup, soon the guards let them in while one of them carry the information to the commander of the base, soon they begin to meet the other Americans.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------