Chapter 13-The Final Fight of the Desert Fox

Disclaimer: This story is somewhat based on USA 2002 in 1942

Author Note: Like what I said in my other story, I am only going to update every Saturday, also, yes, I know that this is supposed to be at a later date and Rommel doesn't die, but this is modern US we are talking about, so yea, also WW2 is going to end earlier or is it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 15, 1942, 6:00 am

Berlin, Germany

3rd Person

"What did you mean that the America bomber didn't work!" Hitler said furiously to his aide.

"The report said that America shoots down all the planes with some kind of light weapon, we think that the light weapon are rockets" said the aide nervously.

"What, how are the American rockets this powerful, even our rockets can't even hit a moving object, how can the American's rockets destroy airplanes, we need those rockets that they have and take them for ourselves, so send some spies to America," said Hitler.

"We can't, the Americans made it impossible for our U-Boats to even get out to sea, much less to their country, they have too many destroyers in the Atlantic," said the aide.

Hitler than dismiss the aide after more hours of scowling and thought what happen to make Germany so weak to the Americans or what happen to the Americans that made them so strong.

February 15, 1942, 8:00 am

Libya, command tent

Rommel's POV

I was very tired, my goal was to secure Africa and help Italy, however, most of that failed, the Americans were pushing us back, we were running out of fuel because supply ships couldn't get here, although a few did, they didn't have enough supplies to keep us running for even another mouth, and although we push the British back, we had no progress against the Americans which run through every defense I set up.

Now the Americans were right about to cross Libya, and the British were again push us back from Egypt. 

"General, what are we going to do" said one of my advisors.

There was nothing we could do I thought, the Americans had some kind of tank that was immune to even the panzer 4s gun from a scout report, and although we had the Flak 88, it still did no damage to the American tanks from another scout report.

"We do an all-out push in the American lines, even if we don't win, we just have to bring more time to the Fatherland to deal with the American threat" I said, I knew this was a suicide mission but if Germany is going to win at all than it was the only way this would happen.

"Yes, sir" said my advisor, he then went out to spread my orders.

February 15, 3:00 pm

Near the border of Libya and Algeria

3rd Person

On the dessert in Libya, there were over 100 tanks with Tigers, Panzer 4, and Panzer 3, 250 APC and around 100 supply trucks going to break the American lines, and although this would be a formidable force to WW2 America, it was nothing to the modern American military, Rommel was on one of the newest Tiger Tanks, arriving in one of the few cargo ships that did arrive to Africa, soon they were getting near one of the weaker positions that the Americans have reported by the reconnaissance they had sent.

Over in the Americans side, they have been already alerted by the incoming horde of machines that the Germans are throwing at them by radar, right now they only had 10 tanks and 5 pieces of artillery, air support was 10 minutes out and reinforcements will only have arrived at 30 minutes, making them alone in this battle, luckily, they were resupplied, and had full fuel and ammo. 

"Sir should we shoot now" said one of the commander aides

"No yet we need them to get closer to make us more accurate, we need to save our shells as there is so many vehicles that the Germans have, however do shoot the artillery"

Soon the aide relayed the commander order over the radio to the artillery behind them, soon tens of shells were falling at the Germans.

They soon hit in a constant barrage of shells taking out numerous German tanks and APC, now the Germans were reduced to only 75 tanks and 120 APC.

But the Germans kept going, hellbent to kill the seeming unbeatable Americans, they close the distance to 1 mile when the American commander order his tanks to fire, each shot had a 100% accuracy, soon only 10 tanks were left and only 25 APC including Rommel's tiger tank.

The Germans though they would die too, however that was when the American tanks stop firing, looking like they have run out of ammo, Rommel order a charge, this was when one of the crew members saw a light coming towards them, soon the light exploded on Rommel's tank killing the infamous Dessert Fox in a big explosion (Because the missiles killed them before they could identify as rockets, they thought they were light weapons), these strikes were carried out by the Apache that just arrived and fire their missiles. 

The supply trucks crew, witnessing the destruction of their allies quickly surrendered to the Americans as to not end up as smoking wrecks.

Soon, the Americans and British had control over all of Africa, making Germany lose a front, Hitler was furious with this and order the killing of Rommel's family, in the Eastern Front, the USSR was pushing out Germany, they had also advanced a hundred miles however was taking massive losses unlike the Americans which have yet to lose even a single man yet in either the Navy, Airforce, Army or Marines. 

However soon Germany and Japan would strike back at the Americans and although the America bomber was a project they have been working on, it was not their secret project.

There secret project was the rocket the V-1, and because of so many resources they put into it, development skyrocketed and it got ready in only 6 months, now it is to strike America (The V-1 has way more range than our WW2 V-1, this is because Japan and Germany both built it, give it both of their most advance technology, and it has very little speed (200 MPH) though it is exchange for a lot more range however it could only reach the east coast of the USA), also this rocket gave birth to German and Japanese jet fighters, they did not know however that the USA could shoot down there V-1 rockets and that they already had advance jet fighters in there military.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------