Chapter 19-New Inventions and an Einstein

Disclaimer: This story is somewhat based on USA 2002 in 1942

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 10th, 1942, 8:50 am

Nevada Area 51

Jimmie Oswald (genius) POV

As the war rage, I was working on inventions in Area 51, I was pretty excited about this legendary base but was pretty disappointed that there were no aliens but was expected by me as if there was, they would not actually fly this close to Earth, instead they will probably scout our planet, then return to their interspace country, then invade us because of, well, natural resources that our planet had.

But anyway, I had completed many inventions that the scientist in the base were either still working on, very slowly I might add, or inventions that hit a roadblock and the scientist here abandon the project, I also had completed some of my own inventions, these include the railgun which I perfected so it can fire 30 rounds per minute at its max, I also invented a laser, unlike the laser the military has now, it could destroy objects very quickly, from missiles, ships, aircraft, and even shells in less than 30 second, the longest surviving thing would be the ships which take the longest to destroy, and unlike the original laser which could only make Electronics malfunction on ships. The other inventions are better electrical jet engines which was just a really powerful electric fan as it is on longer consider a jet engine, these electric fans are on par with the most powerful gas powered propulsion system of any kind, he also created cheap supersonic missiles (The US had supersonic missiles already they were just much more expensive, these ones however because Jimmie improve the design and added more cheaper and better materials that he made, the supersonic missile was 10 times cheaper and was also a better missile overall), and more.

I however didn't just focus on the military, I also made inventions for the civilians and hence the economy, like for my new fertilizer to increase production of food, and it allows for all foods to be grown to get exotic foods that we can't grow and have to export in the modern world, I also invented new solar panels with new materials that I made that could be 1,000% more efficient than the best solar panels right now, this was for energy concerns and also future global warming concerns, I also had made more inventions for civilians and the economy.

All of my inventions were getting used or are going to get planned to get used, even the president was very impress with my inventions that he gave me the National Medal of Science in secret for my contributions for military and civilian technology, and because of this all of my contributions will be recorded in history only release when I die because of my deal that I would not be in showed in public until I die, this was to not make me in public and no one will recognize me which improve my chances of not getting assassinated, what I think was the most important thing as I know a lot of important figures assassinated because they were famous and known to the world, although it could be a good thing for people to know and admire you, you also get attention of people who hate you and want nothing more but to kill you.

Right now, I was walking to my dorm, I had completed my work of the day, and even got some free time to invent new inventions, of course I was working on them, and they were not complete yet. I pass many people when I went to my dorm, I wave at them, the people here was nice, especially the scientists in Area 51, I was worried that they were going to hate me because I was stealing their job and inventing things they could have only dream of, but they only wanted to advance science, and didn't care that I did some very important thing for science and stole glory, in fact they seem to praise me for it. The guards were also very friendly, even though they seem like a look from them could kill you, they are actually very nice to me, probably because I was a kid, and they could get along more with a kid than adult scientist that talk about thing they have 1% understanding of, although I can do that sometimes and talk with words only scientist would know, I mostly don't do that, which is probably the reason the guards like me so much.

As I got to my dorm, I saw many people running into the front gate, even scientist was running to the front gate which I thought was not safe as only the guard should go to see if whatever is in front of the gate safe of not, but anyways I ran up to one of the scientists that was running to the front gates to see what the commotion was about.

"Hello, can you tell me why you, or everyone is running to the front gates" I said to the scientist.

"One of the guards said that mysterious people came up to the front gate, and you will not believe who they are," said the scientist, soon I got up to the front gates with everyone else, I couldn't see the people though because my view was blocked with all the guards and scientist crowded in front of me, however soon I got in front, when I saw the mysterious people, I was in shock, I knew it was possible for people in 1942 to be here, which was really obvious as there is Prime Minister Churchill, and Hitler, but I never thought that people that were in the US were still here, but I was wrong as right in front of me was a person with crazy hair, and a person who made science the way it is right now, Albert Einstein. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note: I bet you didn't see this chapter coming and thought we are doing the invasion of Italy, but I did this instead because one, I need to focus more on my other characters, and two, I am speeding WW2 too fast, I mean, we have done right now 19 chapter and already going to invade Italy, something only done in 1943 and we are still in 1942,  also my EOGs are done, finally, soon it will be summer break, in summer I would get better quality chapters I hope, and maybe even edit some of my previous chapters, I am really excited about summer break!