Chapter 15-The Betrayal of the USSR

Disclaimer: This story is somewhat based on USA 2002 in 1942

Author Note: A thousand viewers or very close to it (For this story)! Thank you for supporting me though this epic adventure of America in time, the story is really going pretty fast so I will try to slow it down, my goal is at least 25-30 chapters or more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 10, 1942, 5:10 am

Operation room

Harley Theo (CIA operative) POV: 

THE SOVIETS ARE GOING TO BETRAY US screamed my mind look at the content of operation Iron Steel, this was big important news and I had to report this to high command.

"Hey, you're not..." the guard didn't even finish his sentence before I put a bullet in him with my gun, luckily, I had a silencer on my gun. Soon I was running out of the German HQ and towards the secret base the CIA had set up while also covering my tracts so I or the base would be discovered.

Soon I was at the base, I enter a password and the door disguised as a rock open. After I got in the base the disguised door closed behind me, inside of the base were 10 other operatives assign to this mission.

"Guys I have big news" I said to my fellow operatives, they then closed in to listen.

"I know what Iron Steel operation is, it is to make the Soviet Union to join the axis, they are than to destroy us" I said, the others were shocked

"That is really important, I will radio it to high command" said one of our operatives, as soon as he was done, he raced towards us.

"Ok, I speak with high command, they will inform the president, however now we need to find out secret German superweapons so the air force can bomb it to a crater", We than carried out our new task but we all had one thing on our mind, when was the Soviet Union going to betrayed us, and how was it going to happen, either way, the war just gotten more intense.

April 11, 1942, 6:00 am

Moscow, USSR

3rd person

Stalin was in his meeting room with other high-ranking people of the USSR, they were discussing the war, including the US impossible overwhelming victory in Africa.

"How did America achieve such an overwhelming victory against the Axis like that and without the Germans taking even a single person life, that is impossible" question Stalin

"It is possible, but it will mean that they need so many people to overwhelm the defenses however that will have at least some casualties, but the Americans said they had no casualties, have hyper advance technology which is impossible for the US, or we will know or have allied with Germany or propaganda" said an official 

"So, the US and the west have allied with Germany, I knew it, those traitors of the west" said Stalin angrily. 

"Actually, we do not think so, Germany have requested an alliance with us to destroy the US, in return we will get a part of Europe" said the minister of foreign affairs

"Why do we trust that they stab us on the back once before," said an officer

"Yes, but the USA is the most threating to us and the German ideology is very similar to us compared to the USA" said the minister of foreign affairs

"What do you say leader" said the officer, Stalin was thinking hard, he either ally with the Germans and crush the US and get Europe or keep their alliance with the west but maybe have a future enemy in Europe, they can also backstab the Germans.

"I will agree with the conditions of the Germans if they give us territory in Europe, we will crush the United States and take all of their territory, then we will betray the Germans and take them over, than we will have the world after we invade everyone else and spread communism to everywhere" said Stalin evilly.

"Yes, sir I will inform the Germans that we have accepted their alliance"

April 11, 1942, 6:10 am

Berlin, Germany

3rd person

"Führer, the Russians have taken the offer and have made an alliance with us to defeat USA," said an aide.

"Yes, with the Russian resources and manpower, and with our advance technology we will destroy the USA and leave them with rubble" said the German leader evilly, "Than we will betray those commies and take over the world". 

They however did not know how impossible it was, in the modern world nobody could even stand up to the USA, much less win against them unless all the countries in the world declare war on America which is unlikely as there is many nations that are allied with the US and there might be a chance that America survives that too, the only way they could get a win was with Nuclear payloads in ICBMs however that will mean nobody will win at all because of MAD, however Germans and the USSR although formable to the WW2 USA was no threat at all to the USA, they didn't have nukes much less ICBMs with a nuclear payload. They also had much less advance technology than the USA and although they have much more manpower than the US, the US advance technology that they have completely flip the board into the US favor, but they didn't know that and now they were at their ultimate doom.

April 11, 1942, 6:10 am

Washington, DC

Garrick Rolph (president of USA) POV:

"So, the USSR is going to betray us" I said looking at the report the CIA gave me.

"Yes sir," said the CIA director.

"Warn the British and the military of the USSR betrayal, I will inform the public" I said, the CIA director than left the room, after he left I than pondered, how did our time travel here make so much of a difference, I know the butterfly affect did something, but I didn't think it would change so quickly. Finally, I started to write a speech of the USSR betrayal and a message to congress if we are to declare war on them, soon I was finish with my speech and allow my editors to correct any mistakes or leave out information that was too sensitive to the public, I only hope is that we will win with the least number of casualties possible after all I was in the military and gotten the purple heart and know how hurt you are from injuries, but the worst part is when you have to report to their family. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note: I hope you enjoy this chapter and yes, I did put a bit of backstory to the president.