21. All Along

Only 3 of you commented on the last chapter. That makes me sad, and literally douses my excitement. Please try to be more active. *sigh*

Btw, this is a long chapterz so. Enjoy.

-------

Maddox:

Tyler's grin is making me temporarily blind. "Fucking finally, dude! I'm so fucking happy for you, man. Your dream has finally come true."

I sigh in content and nod my head. "It has, and it's fucking perfect, Ty. I've waited for so long but I never actually thought I can be this happy. She makes me the fucking happiest man on the planet, and all she has to do is smile at me."

Tyler dances like an idiot, moving his arms all around, grabbing the attention of some of the students as we walk to our dorm. "This shit is insane!" He stops and turns serious as he looks at me. "But she knows you're serious about her, right? Like she knows you're in this for the long run, yeah?"

"Oh, she knows." I grin. "I told her I'm never letting her go and she told me never to, dude."

"And you finally got laid!" He stretches his arms up as if thanking the heavens and I laugh.

"And it was so fucking good, nothing could ever compare." I announce like the proud asshole I am.

"Well, just be safe. I can't be a godfather just yet, man. Give me some more time to get mature enough for that kind of shit, alright?" He looks at me in panic.

"She's on birth control, so we should be fine." I wave him off, before adding, "If it does happen though and she gets pregnant one day, soon or otherwise, I'll still be the happiest and luckiest fucker on earth."

"Well," Tyler sighs as we walk into the our dorm building. "I hate to burst this joyful bubble you're in right now."

I frown. "Why? What's up?"

"Your mother's birthday is next weekend, and I don't know about you but I honestly think you should invite Ella. And before you start on about the whole anxiety thing, I do understand that you wouldn't want to introduce her to the family yet. But your mother and both your sisters might not be very understanding, especially since they've known how much you're obsessed with her for years now."

My eyes widen in terror and I almost fall as I trip on both feet. "Holy fuck, why haven't I thought of that?"

He shrugs. "Understandable, man. You've been together for less than a week. But Mama Magy is waiting for us this weekend, and I'm not sure if I can keep my mouth shut. If that woman asks me anything, I'll spill my guts. You know I can't hold any secrets when it comes to your mother."

Tyler sounds ashamed of himself and I almost laugh at him, because it's damn true. Tyler lost his mother when we were kids, and ever since then, my mother has taken that role right to the bone. She loves him as much as she loves me, if not more, and he loves her just the same. She's also the only person who can make him spill his deepest secrets in a matter of seconds. Powerful and too smart, my mother is.

"What the fuck am I going to do?" I start panicking. "I want her to meet my family, there's no doubt about that, but I don't want to pressure her either. What if she thinks it's too soon?"

"Then tell her that. Invite her and tell her that you'd totally understand if she's not ready for that yet." He concludes and I take a deep breath before nodding my head.

"You're right. I'll ask her today. I really hope she says yes, but I'll make sure to let her know that whatever her decisionis, I'll support it." I state and he gives me a thunbs up before we head into our dormroom.